Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
we'll try this again. last time it got bogged down in insults

[Linked Image]

He was on the run from the FBI and sleeping in an abandoned house in San Pedro. That's where police found American fugitive Karl Ian Snyder last week. He was picked up by San Pedro Police around 3:30 am on January 25th when he was found sleeping in an abandoned house in the Bacalar Chico Marine Reserve area. When questioned, police say Snyder told them that he swam from ish kalak in Mexico to Ambergris Caye. That meant he didn't have any permit to be in the country and so Synder was charged with failure to produce a visitor's permit on demand. A Magistrate fined him $2,000 plus $5 court cost. In default he will face 6 months in prison. That probably won't happen though because it turns out Snyder is a wanted man in the state of Missouri and can expect to be expelled from the country.

Channel 7 News Belize

Didn't he market timeshares at Fidos for...???

C
C
He's going to the can.....where he'll meet......

B
B
Marketing Timeshares at Fido's? What an insult!!

C
C
not again not again not again

Thanks Marty

L
L
Does anyone know what he is wanted for in Missouri? Just curious since I live in Missouri.

Me too, and I've never heard of the guy. I googled his name, but nothing came up.

G
G
did he go by the name of Mark?

G
G
i met him last summer, he did say he was from missouri. he worked for capt. morgans. prior to that he worked for several years in cancun. He reported that he was married in cancun and had a child who was run over or something like that while he lived there. any idea what he is wanted for in missouri?

G
G
he went by the name of Karl. He looks a little diferent now, almost completely bald. that picture must have been when he was significantly younger.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.