Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
jenjenf Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Have booked my week (timeshare trade) at Captain Morgan's for june 10-17. have not bought plane tickets from CA yet but will do so soon. Anyone have any comments on this resort? I love to relax and stay at smaller resorts so I can get to know the staff. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Working to support the travel habit
My hubby and I stayed at Capt. Morgans the first time we were in SP. The accomodations are nice, the food great, the beach is beautiful. The staff is very accomodating, and will provide you with most everything you need. The only drawback is that it is a bit far from town, but they do provide a shuttle boat to get you back and forth, if you schedule it. They also rent golf carts (that's what we did) and this allows you to explore more of the island. I think you will have a great time there.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
It's one of the places that I like to take my guest for lunch. The golf cart ride is not bad, although I will not take a golf cart past that. Food is good, reasonable and the setting is wonderful.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
If the black bean and jalpeno soup is on the menu for the day, order it.

Just go sit at the bar for a bit when you get there. The time share hounds will be by and can tell you all about it.

They were worst at taking no there than the guys trying to sell herb in town.

IMO the restaurant is perfectly dreadful-Charlie (my better half who happens to be part dog) can cook and present better food than tythe mosiquito restaurant that CM provide

IMO the restaurant is perfectly dreadful-Charlie (my better half who happens to be part dog) can cook and present better food than the mosiquito infested restaurant that CM provide

Peter,

I hate to admit it, but you always crack me up. The thing is, I usually agree with you.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
jenjenf - we've stayed at Captain Morgan's 3 times in the last 6 years of visits. The food, service, accommodations have always been great.
Quiet & relaxing. We took their bikes into town, sometimes stopped at Sweet Basil's for lunch. It's not the most convenient if you want to spend your nights in town, but catch the water taxi, or better yet - CP's boat when you can.

when in doubt...do without
Desertrat, Sweet basils has been closed down for quite some time now. no signs of opening any time soon. (building is for sale) Per My last visit ending in beginning of last month.

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.