Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#117225 - 02/14/06 01:36 PM Package deals
Nova Offline
Just got back from an AWESOME week in SP - looking for info on package deal for next winter- any airline combined with resort - specifically Ramon's Village. Checked out a lot of websites, but can't find any. Help!

#117226 - 02/14/06 06:40 PM Re: Package deals
Kra-Z-K Offline
that seems so far away to find a deal. I would look in dive magazines, Ramon's is in most dive mags and call them directly to notify you if they have a special. Why specifically Ramon's? There are so many nice places. (and cost less!)

#117227 - 02/14/06 08:58 PM Re: Package deals
Nova Offline
We loved Ramons, the neighbors we had, the beach, the location...everything but the food! It's not set in stone that we go back there...just loved the vibe. Where do you suggest?

#117228 - 02/14/06 11:17 PM Re: Package deals
atomicindy Offline
Most hotels can offer a package of hotel and local airfare. Just check their websites.

#117229 - 02/14/06 11:27 PM Re: Package deals
Anonymous
Travelocity has some - but the savings are pretty slim and I've always done better planning the trip myself. Are you looking for something in a package other than flight and hotel? If so, check with Barbara, she knows what she's doing!

#117230 - 02/14/06 11:52 PM Re: Package deals
Belikin Bill Offline
I agree with lawcui. Plan the trip yourself.

Its hard to beat Banana Beach for overall value of a well ran resort. Food pools bar rooms etc. Althought I prefer next door at mata rocks mostly due to the bar, pool location, beach area and smaller size of the resort. But there really a lot of choices that I feel are a much better value than Ramons.

#117231 - 02/15/06 12:10 AM Re: Package deals
Nova Offline
Thanks for the great feedback, much appreciated. I just found a good (??!!) package which includes airfare & Coconuts Hotel/Resort - any feedback on that? (Since we have to take 4 flights to get to SP from here, the only break we may get is with accomodations). Bottom line...the less we spend on air/hotel, the more Belikins we drink!!!

#117232 - 02/15/06 12:22 AM Re: Package deals
klcman Offline
define good

#117233 - 02/15/06 12:28 AM Re: Package deals
Anonymous
did you check to see whether you could put together a cheaper package on your own? Also might consider priceline if your flight times are flexible - although I have no idea if you can get priceline from where you are?

#117234 - 02/15/06 01:45 PM Re: Package deals
Barbara K Offline
The packages for next winter are not out yet. Check in the summer. I don't have preset packages but can put any hotel/airline together as a pkg. Magnum Belize, Capricorn Leisure and some of the other big wholesalers have pre made packages.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 28 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,029 Topics
462,231 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.