Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
well I am excited ,be down feb 13 monday for a week .every time I go down about before seven days before the flight down ,I start to get a special feeling I call it , my sanpedro excited feeling ..I start day dreaming and thinking of my local sanpedro friends ,my local grino friends and the new wonderful people I will meet..I dream about the fishing ,the laughs ,the fun , the food,the adventure ,the relaxing times ,around my pool just doing nada.. if your down then give me a call belize cell after 12noon as I will be fishingin am. 6009650 ,or home at royal palm condos eveings 2062229 . do not leave message ,voice mail not working on my phones. so keep trying...will chit chat about sanpedro life,and we can try to meet up for a cold one,and then I can give you a capt jeff big hug..here's to living the dream and enjoying life. in paradise one more time .....

Living The Dream Every Day!
Oh CaptJeff!!

"start to get a special feeling I call it , my sanpedro excited feeling .."

what do you mean "start"? I thought you had it all the time!!!

I guess it just gets more intense, eh?

Enjoy the anticipation, I hope your trip is everything you look forward to cool

OP Offline
thanks love and yes just , the dream and thoughts get more intense.if thats possible.

C
C
One day behind you! Old friends are hard to beat!

OP Offline
clover call me ,will meet you for a cold one. at crazy canucks..

C
C
Now there is a plan! Probably be the 15th...happy hour...will call after lunch on the 15th. cold Belikin and the Caribbean breeze...not to mention full moon at 8PM....

We are 3 days ahead of you....and I've had that excited feeling ever since finalizing our reservations back in July. How wonderful it must be to be able to visit more than once a year!!
Happy fishing, laughing, eating, adventuring, and relaxing to all! I will be doing the same...except for the fishing. I leave that to our guys. After catching a fish, I'm done and want to quit and they never want to take me back to the dock!!

Capt. Jeff. Sorry I will miss you. Hopefully our paths will cross again someday. Hope you have a great time in paradise!

Missing that place already. frown

I'll be there on the 15th to watch the sky divers and to have some fun! I can wait to see my friends and I hope to meet you Capt Jeff - I love hugs laugh

Time flys - have fun!
OP Offline
whats happing on the 15 of feb?? with the sky divers? and hugs are good . will be around for sure..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.