Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
i am spending an inordinate amount of time reviewing and purging your posts. you are getting mean. cool it or i will remove your rights to post. you signed on dec 30 and have posted hundreds of times.

slow down and get nicer or poof you are a frog

RMT Offline
wow...take his bluff Marty..please.

Marty, I wasn't going to say anything, but he sent me a mean personal message too. Get rid of the guy, take note of his ip address and bang!!

I am seriously considering going back into hiding, I spend precious time trying to positively contribute to this board, but personal attacks just aren't worth it.

Amanda,

you are an asset to this board, with your information and knowledge. It would be a shame for you to leave. Just know that most people who attack others are jealous of them in some manner. Jealous that you actually live here, live the dream, are a successful and knowledgeable woman, are beautiful, etc... try to brush it off and know that it is because you are better than them in their mind that they attack you.

For the 1-2 that attack you, there are hundreds of us that appreciate you.

Amanda, Kra-Z-K is right.

It's always been said that the Internet gives some people who would be normally be talking to themselves on a street corner something to do during the day! laugh

RMT Offline
Amen to that. Amanda, I appreciate your positive and... intelligent posts. I would hate to see you "leave" because of him although I can certainly relate to what you are feeling at times! :rolleyes:

Amanda, please don't leave.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

just suck it up... nobody is being "attacked".. there are a ton of internet geeks who have nothing better to do than get people's irish up on message boards.

the world is full of mean people... all you have to do is ignore us( Oops, I meant "them" )

have a great day...

Amanda... I don't know you but I have found your postings to be very informative. And that's saying a lot since I think I know everything.

Don't go, hide or disappear. We'll have to come hunt you down and you don't want that. eek

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 299 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.