Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Chris Offline OP
OP Offline
.....and it was great. Sooo easy, just drive your golfcart or ride your bike, no waiting, no jostling.

I won't miss the ferry one bit.

S
S
amen to dat mon!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
C
C
so is there still a traffic jam? or does it flow smoothly

L
L
I used it on Weds night attempting to go to Mata Chica. The crossing of the bridge was no problem, however the road north of there needs a lot of work. With the heavy rains we had on Monday all the potholes were filled with water, and we were afraid we'd get stuck, so we ended up turning around and eating in town. Does anyone know when the roads are getting fixed?

LBI!!! Are you two still here????? I left a message at your hotel the day before I left and am back. Got your package you left with my bf and want to pay you and thank you! You both were so kind to bring all that down. Let me know how to reach you.

by the way, I can't stop laughing. He told me tonight how you were walking outside my place yelling "KRAZY K, KRAZY K...." and confused the crap outta him. LOL, funny.

L
L
Sorry didn't mean to cause such a fuss, but we looked and asked everywhere, we were at BC's on Sunday, asked the locals, finally I asked a little boy about a dog named Carmen and he pointed right at your condo, and there she/he was. Well I didn't want to just throw the package of jello's and other food up (Carmen would have endulged in it herself) so I figured we were leaving and needed to get rid of the package so I blurted out your user name. Hey it got the job done. Okay this is getting into general chat area now, "the road up north is bumpy" there that should hold the police off for awhile, anyway we couldn't PM you, and don't worry about payment you gave us valuable advice about Flores, consider us even. Talk to you soon with a trip report, as soon as I recover some of my lost photo's on my xD card. LBI

No fuss caused, bf told me when I was in the states that you dropped it off and I let him know you were the couple I called Guatemala for.

I am SO sorry I missed you!!! I wanted to buy you both a round at least! And meet you! I had an unexpected trip to the states just 3 days and wasn't planning on going back until summer so felt bad you brought what you did when I could have picked it up. THANK YOU again. You both are so kind.

T
T
Are taxis able to go over the bridge?

T
T
Ok, thanks. Didn't think so with the bad roads but I thought I'd ask just in case. We are having our wedding reception in Rojo & because the 2 big boats are no longer in business we are struggling with finding a way to transport 40 guests to & from..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 379 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.