Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#119200 - 03/15/06 05:06 PM Bucks for Paisano
Marty Offline
i just put in a few bucks for Paisano, lets get some more dollars headed to Bill for this if we can... he's leaving san pedro on the 29th and i'd like to have the loose ends tied up. Folks can send me money if they want and i'll arrange to have money transferred from my accounts so you don't have to worry about the money to getting to Belize thru mail by the 29th.

here's more information:
from Bill:

To answer an inquiry, if anyone would like to make a small contribution to Paisano's burial cover, please drop off an envelope at Caliente's in the Spindrift Hotel. Any excess proceeds, if any, will be given to his daughters for distribution amounst his remaining family. Or send check or money order to William Thornton, PO Box 245, San Pedro Town AC, Belize, Central America. A common burial cover for a common man is most appropiate, I believe, so no one needs to go overboard. Thank you for your consideration. Bill PS. I will be returning to St Louis on March 29th, so it is my great desire to have this project completed prior to that time.

Reference the grave cover of our friend, Paisano. A visit to Senor Gomez indicated indeed the grave covers materials cost $300BZ...but the labor will cost another $500BZ. Anyway, with the help of a growing number of Paisano's friends, a nice grave will be a reality. So far, contributions have been received by Capt. Jeff and Jerry Galbraith...others are in the pipe line. Thank you for your consideration.

#119201 - 03/15/06 05:29 PM Re: Bucks for Paisano
travelqueen Offline
Hand delivery may be faster than BZ mail... I'll be down Mar. 31. Is that too late?

#119202 - 03/15/06 07:22 PM Re: Bucks for Paisano
Marty Offline
we'll have to hear from Bill on that. but any $$ sent to me i will wire direct. i also have paypal marty@casado.net . maybe Bill has PayPal and we could skip a step

#119203 - 03/15/06 07:24 PM Re: Bucks for Paisano
Marty Offline
course paypal sits on it for 5 days. so paypal or check thru mail to me and then i wire down might be the fastest. if you tell me you are sending me something i will go ahead and wire it down and not wait for it to arrive. options, options. anything is fine.

#119204 - 03/15/06 08:28 PM Re: Bucks for Paisano
PalapaBob Offline
I'm sure it's out there but I don't want to search. What's the address we could send a check to help?
I've already told you more than I know.

#119205 - 03/15/06 08:45 PM Re: Bucks for Paisano
NYgal Offline

#119206 - 03/15/06 10:59 PM Re: Bucks for Paisano
travelqueen Offline
PalapaBob, you can send it to Bill, see address above.

Marty, I have like $8 in paypal right now that could be wired instantly to you... good idea with paypal! I'll send it now then more when the 5 days holding is up.

#119207 - 03/15/06 11:52 PM Re: Bucks for Paisano
Marty Offline
snail mail would be marty casado po box 21027, eugene, OR 97402

email me at marty@casado.net to clue me in if you are mailing me something, i don't go to the po box too often and i wanna get the $$ on down.... thanks a bunch travelqueen

#119208 - 03/15/06 11:53 PM Re: Bucks for Paisano
Marty Offline
mail to bills address in san pedro may not get there in time. best at this point to send it to me, and email me that its on the way and i'll send it on down without waiting for the mail to get here. i can wire it in minutes. rather do a few at a time so only one wire charge

#119209 - 03/16/06 04:38 PM Re: Bucks for Paisano
travelqueen Offline

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 49 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,687 Topics
461,187 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.