Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#11923 - 10/10/01 04:38 PM Bringing supplies
mtntrader Offline
If anyone has heard from Annette and Sonny and whether their places survived we would be very grateful. Haven't heard from them since they left Cave Branch. Please let them know we are thinking of them and all the people of the village. We feel so helpless here in Colorado but would drive down with building materials and tools if that makes any sense. I am a building contractor and depending on the logistics of bringing in supplies would be glad to bring what we can.

#11924 - 10/10/01 04:51 PM Re: Bringing supplies
beverly1 Offline
Annette and Sonny are ok. Their shop had damage, beach house is gone, I believe. Sonny's new house he is building on the road through town is ok. They were going down to the village again today, so we should hear more later. As for supplies, go to : http://ambergriscaye.com/placencia/supplylist.html

The list is pretty daunting.

#11925 - 10/10/01 06:17 PM Re: Bringing supplies
HSVGAL Offline
Beverly1: If you've any word on my brother or any of those on the MISSING PERSONS list on this site PLEASE send an email to me at AMMINTX@AOL.COM. My brother is FRED MUELLER (a very tall American who is also known in Placencia as HAT MAN because he always wears a brown wide-brimmed leather hat) and his fiance DEBBIE STURGIS. We have not heard from them since Sunday when Debbie called our brother Mike in St. Louis to advise that Fred was ill and she was planning to take him to a doctor or hospital on Monday. ANY INFO will be greatly appreciated. He is a friend of GEORGE EILEY.

#11926 - 10/10/01 06:25 PM Re: Bringing supplies
beverly1 Offline
I will definitely ask Julian if and when he calls me tonight, if he knows of their whereabouts. My heart goes out to everyone who can't locate friends and family...I am trying to keep as current as I can and post when I can. I will also put you on my buddy list for even quicker service. Keep praying.

#11927 - 10/10/01 11:37 PM Re: Bringing supplies
mtntrader Offline
beverly1: Thanks for info and link. Still trying to figure out what the procedure would be if we load a couple of trucks and drive some supplies down. Will check with customs tomorrow. So glad to hear our friends are safe. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Geri and Av/Colorado

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (lovey and thurston), 44 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,717 Topics
461,256 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.