Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#119365 - 03/20/06 12:41 AM COMBINED ART FAMILY SHOW
Marty Offline
COMBINED ART FAMILY SHOW
SUNDAY MARCH 26, 2006

TONY BROWN

Tony Brown is a musician, songwriter, writer and artist who lives in san pedro on ambergris caye, belize. he has been painting all his life but began doing original acrylic paintings and exhibiting his work in 1992. he is a visual impressionist painter. the theme of the paintings is the passion of the free flow of the oneness of the visual is the technique of the style of conveyance.

Pamela Braun

Pamela is an established belizean artist. she has expereirenced the changes in the belizean life style and culture and she capture a record of her experiences and insights through her creativty. pamela makes her home on caye caulker, belize

Walter Castillo

Walter Castillo's art has been distributed all over the world. he has art works in resorsta and hotels throughout central america. his style is free flowing celebrational images...engulfed in lush vegetation. recently he has included this same vibrancy to his sea them paintings and water theme original pieces. walter, at present resides in san pedro and some of his original painting and prints can be view and purchaces at belizean arts (inside of fido's).

There will also be special guest artist from san pedro; Mito, Curvin Mitchell and Sharon Stone and one special artist visiting from paris, france.

this will be gathering of people for the sole purpose of viewing original artistic creations and socializing with people in a new cultural environment.

POLO GOLF CART RENTAL BUILDING
NORTH END OF FRONT STREET
third floor apartment

for additonal information call: 226-3768
3:00p.m.- 8:p.m.

#119366 - 03/20/06 01:43 AM Re: COMBINED ART FAMILY SHOW
Teenah Offline
Nice! Tony's Brown's paintings are beautiful. Be sure to check out Curvin Mitchell's work. It's worth attending just to see his stuff. Man, it will be a nice treat to see so many talented people in one place! Wish I could be there frown

#119367 - 03/20/06 09:21 PM Re: COMBINED ART FAMILY SHOW
Sun&sand Offline
Gosh...sure do wish I could be there. I totally love art, majored in it in college, but took a different route in reality. I love Walter Castillo's work. Would love to see more of the others as well. I hope they have a good turnout for the showing. Marty, please keep me informed of anything going on in June. Won't be there till then. Have a great time there...

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (dabunk), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,015 Topics
462,195 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.