Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Construction to start next week? Really? What is going to be built?
I don't think politicians are very involved with anything in SP except for lining their pockets. Too bad, it will be up to the people to protect their environment.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Also, the dock in front is part of Reef Village, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is my understanding. The area just surrounding it is part of Reef Village, or they have rights to it's use. I don't think any building in front will change that.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
G
G
The plans call for that area to be full of buildings.

Don't believe that it is owned by the group building Reef Village.

Access to the dock will be limited if the area is built out.

So, what exactly is being built? Condo? Apts? Houses? Curious.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
G
G
Condos

Hmm...wonder how they'll handle their waste? Who is building these condo's? Do you know? I don't have any reason to doubt you, but for some reason, I do. We were there three weeks ago, understood the property was for sale, and no buyers in sight. We were informed that the lot directly in front of the finished building was possible going to have a house built on it, but not sure at that time. Things sure do move quickly when the rumors are running.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
T
T
Better buy the lot to insure your access and view!

how many lots does one have to buy to ensure view-the way it is being built it looks like the whole lagoon is being filled so you may have to buy a large number

Actually, I think the building that is going to begin next week will be around the Hammock House. The people who are building there are building condo's with a spa, restraunt/bar. They have been anxious to build for awhile, and were trying to get it started a few weeks ago. As for how many lots are needed to protect the view? Well, we all bought knowing that there was a chance of someone building in front of us, so we will have to take it as it comes. It really isn't all about the view. It's the island, and being there. I know there will always be a chance that my million dollar view will be chopped into a hundred dollar view, but I'm still happy to be there. We can't all have everything. It's not my lot, so I wish who ever owns it the best of luck in building what they want. I may be jealouse of them, but I would still want them to get what ever they want, even at the expense of my view.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
I think Sun&Sand makes some good points...bought an affordable condo, knows the view could go anytime but is happy to be there anyway. And I have to say that the prices at Reef Village were and are reasonable. I hope they can finish the whole project as per the original plans. If they do it'll be wonderful.

The condos that will be built near the bridge (and are nothing to do with Reef Village) will cost 4 times as much. I've seen computer printouts of what these new condos will look like. I URGE ANYONE THINKING OF BUYING ONE TO DO PROPER DUE DILLIGENCE WITH REGARDS TO OBTAINING CLEAR TITLE. Do not sign any agreement that does not protect your right to clear title to the maximum degree. These units are too expensive for buyers to be messing around for years waiting for a title certificate.

Just out of interest, I was offered the chance to sell these condos and I declined. If I don't feel 110% sure I can guarantee clear title I won't sell it.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.