Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I bought some Bilezean Jewels Calanders back in 2003 (2004 calanders) but have not found any since. Was this a one time photo shoot?
One of the locals was October. My friend Katy is returning to the states next month and I'd like her to pick some up if possible. Di

I love San Pedro/ San Pablo, Ambergris, Punta Gorda,Maya mountains,Corazal, Progresso...
G
G
Di, you know it's been too long since ya been down when you misspell BElizean, LOL. So when is the next trip?????? Tulu says hi! And that the Bronco stickers on his boat been replaced by eagles! eek

L
L
Hi Diane - this is the Diane I met at Hope's 4th of July party in Denver a few years ago, right? Remember, the party with Barefoot Skinny, lots of tequila and the blow up doll? LOL. Where the heck you been girl?

D
D
Hey Laurie.... nice to be remembered! Nope that's not me, but she's gotta rock with that name wink I'm still in Colorado... a lot of changes.... the big D, moved, opened a car lot in Franktown, the youngest 3 of mine are teeners, still a Belize virgin, but life is great. In fact, the reason I got on the board for the first time in years was because we sold a vehicle to a couple that owns a hotel/restaurant in Bz and thought I'd come check out some pictures. What have you been up to lady?

D
D
ps..... who could forget that blow up doll or Barefoot?!? speaking of tequila, I've got a new twist on that stuff.....

lol great idea!!! I should get some of di bwais here together and make a calandar of them.

BZEdoll, what month should you know who be, lol!!!! Definately cover! I am on the floor rolling!

Bzedoll, commmon...miss u on di board dis days. Come back! You know our bwais would be great in the calandar, mek I get dem 2 be in it. damn, they should be in a brother photo, lol!!!!!!!!!!! Sexy damn thangs.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 281 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.