Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#120332 04/06/06 12:03 PM
weile Offline OP
OP Offline
Non-paid advertisement:

Just wanted to let y'all know that Easter Saturday, April 15th we will be having another afternoon party at the Sundiver Beach 4.5 miles north of town.

As always, there will be live music by the pool, cold drinks at the beach bar and great food all over...

Rumour is (started by me and until this moment only known to me) that there will be a Tequila shot kayak race around our dock with the following categories: People almost too drunk to operate a kayak; people almost too big to fit into a kayak; people with nothing better to do; and finally, people who believe that you can actually move from one point to another without trying to catch a fish.
All participants will receive a Tequila shot and the first price in each category is (big surprise) a tequila shot.
Bartender Mark will be in charge of the race, and has promised that he will be willing to accept bribes.

Access by boat, Island Ferry from Fido's dock or golf cart.
Live music will be provided by Tim "Barefoot Skinny", Daelito, Casper, Bluemeadows, Ebbe, Russ, Brian and what ever talent shows up.

Party starts around Noon and goes on until Bill & Carla from Belizen Shores go home.

Hope to see you there smile

#120333 04/06/06 03:19 PM
R
R
weile...
Music provided by barefoot?? does that mean he will be there?? I thought he was out of the country? Count us in!!

#120334 04/06/06 04:38 PM
S
spl Offline
S
sounds like fun, wish I would be there then.

#120335 04/16/06 09:16 AM
HAPPY EASTER to Ebbe, Marianne and the whole gang at Sundiver. In fact, Happy Easter to everyone on AC.
Sorry that I couldn't join in the fun, yesterday but I was thinking of everyone. cool
Hope everyone had a grand time.. laugh

Waiting to see the pictures and hear the reviews!! hint hint
Gail

#120336 04/16/06 11:11 PM
Ebbe,
So when did the party start to wind down? Or should I say, when did Bill & Carla start making their way down the beach? (I hope Bill remembered the bug spray.) I can only imagine the fun you all had! It won't be long before the hubby & I will be able to walk up and join the festivities. Yeah, don't forget to post pictures. It's the next best thing to being there.
Please say Hi to Bill & Carla from Dave, Pam & Andrew in California. We hung out at their place just after they first moved to AC.

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 269 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.