Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#120445 - 04/07/06 07:39 PM Lemons
Nova Offline
Got the dumbest of questions... when we stayed at Ramons we came every night and our bathroom would smell like freshly squeezed lemons - it was amazing! After a few days my husband happened to meet the gal who cleaned the room and asked her what she was putting in the toilet. She said it was a local cleaning product that they were using....anyone know the name and where we can get some....and get it shipped to Canada? Thanks!

#120446 - 04/07/06 08:09 PM Re: Lemons
tincup Offline
Funny you should ask about that. I can't find the local cleaning liquid I use in Belize here in Florida, but my Brazilian cleaning lady just turned me on to "Fabuloso" a Mexican product that smells about the same. It comes in several fragrances. The most popular is lavender, but it does come in lemon. It gives me an instant sensory trip back to Belize.

#120447 - 04/07/06 08:11 PM Re: Lemons
Kra-Z-K Offline
what you were smelling there is called "Flash" and it is awesome! It comes in a few scents, I especially love the Ocean Breeze sent. My mom was just in town and we went to Ramons a few times and that was what you smelled.

#120448 - 04/07/06 08:17 PM Re: Lemons
Kra-Z-K Offline
and funny you like it so much you want it shipped, each time my mom visits she picks some up. The lemon and blue one are great.

#120449 - 04/07/06 09:05 PM Re: Lemons
San Pedro Daily Offline
A popular brand is "Disiclin" manufactured in Curacao

#120450 - 04/07/06 10:45 PM Re: Lemons
Kra-Z-K Offline
yes they do wink clean smells good wink

#120451 - 04/08/06 01:05 AM Re: Lemons
atomicindy Offline
I wish hotels in the states would smell clean.

#120452 - 04/08/06 01:44 AM Re: Lemons
Kra-Z-K Offline
lol I wish lotta things here were in the states. wink

#120453 - 04/08/06 02:16 AM Re: Lemons
Nova Offline
You guys are awesome, thanks! With these couple of product names, I can track 'em down - if not, next year I'll stock up while there and mail it home to myself.

#120454 - 04/08/06 02:20 AM Re: Lemons
Nova Offline
and Kra-Z-K
What does the blue one smell like??? (By the way, the folks we hooked up with and partied with in SP agreed with me - the town of SP smells like... exotic fabric softener with undertones of lime. However, 4 Belikin by lunch may do that to you...)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 95 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,064 Topics
462,323 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.