Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12044 10/10/01 08:23 PM
P
OP Offline
P
would appreciate any information about Leslie and his family- Monique & Junior - and just about everyone else. we're very happy to hear about Marilyn and the Rasta Pasta family. how about Kol and the cozy corner people? Tawa&Mary? Sandro is o.k. as is Greg,and hopefully the rest of de Thatch people. Sonny & Annette? too many to mention. love you all. patrick & beverly [email protected]

B
B
We heard in another note that Sonny and Annette were fine. Beach front home gone, but One World store and roadside home okay. Thanks for news on Greg et al. from DeTatch.

S
S
Patrick & Beverly, Good to hear from you. It's great to hear about Sandro and Greg and everybody else. I, too, am anxios to hear anything about Leslie and his family.
All of us in the States are sending our best ot all the folks in Placencia and Seine Bight. Also, anyone hear about Bob and Dewey and Darlene at the Kulcha Shak in Seine Bight?
Annie

R
R
Well your house is completely gone it made me cry and everything I had is gone including Albert who killed himself My new cell # is 01 501 193949 love you not doing real well Maralyn

M
M
Maralyn,

My friend MaryBeth and I met you briefly in Placencia last February. Your handsome boy, Robbie introduced us. Although we only spoke briefly, we were impressed with your easy-going nature and nurturing style. We sensed your strong will and resilient spirit.

We were deeply saddened to hear of your loss of home and business. When we sequentially heard of Albert's early departure we were doubly depressed. Please accept our deepest sympathies.

It is trying times such as these that really test a soul. We are pulling for you and please know that many others mirror this sentiment.

MaryBeth and I are returning for a visit in Febrary. We are bringing some newcomers, and hope to stimulate the economy while visiting with our Placencian friends. Sure hope we run into you. Please let us know if there is anything we can bring or do for you.

Keep the faith.

Mary

P.S. Please tell Robbie we say "hello", and likewise hope to see him upon our return.

O
O
hi maralyn, this is craig, kristi and uncle bill. we met u last may. we are from north bend. our thoughts are with you and robbie in this most difficult time. we will be back next may and hope to see you in placencia again.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.