Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
OP Offline
D
THE COMMUNITY CONTINUES TO MOURN THE DEATH OF OTTO RODRIGUEZ JR WHO PASSED AWAY ON WEDNESDAY APRIL 12, 2006. A FUNDRAISING DRIVE WILL BE HELD TOMORROW WEDNESDAY APRIL 19, 2006 STARTING FROM 7AM ON THE REEF RADIO. FUNDS RAISED WILL BE USED FOR TRANSPORATION AND BURIAL EXPENSES. THE BODY IS BEING PREPARED FOR BURIAL IN SAN PEDRO. YOUR CASH DONATIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT� MESSAGE FROM THE REEF RADIO AND FRIENDS OF DR OTTO RODRIGUEZ AND FAMILY. FOR PLEDGES OR CASH DONATIONS CONTACT MRS. FLORA ANCONA AT CELL NUMBER 602-7687. THANK YOU.

S
S

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
A
A
Dr. Otto Rodriguez has done so much for this community that i applaud the efforts of those involve in helping him through this difficult time. My condolences to the entire family and may God Bless this kind and caring community.

S
S

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
S
S
Now I have to edit as someone pulled a relevant post above.

One of the greatest things about this community is its heart and open pocket to whatever the cause.

deleted

E
E
Is Otto's family in need of help? I didnt know him or his parents. Just would like to know.

R
R
As I know it to be in Belizean Culture or funerals I've atttended it was something you did in a financial contribution to the family in time of grief.

E
E
I accept that.

My mother just passed away last Sunday here in PG, even though we have the means to do it all, our Belizean family and friends took care of all the details. I loved Belize before and love it even more now. Having money does not make a family, Belize has tought me that. Have you ever had to put your dead family member in the back of your truck and take her to the hospital, or wash the body before burial? You certainly need friends and family to help you get through that.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 136 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.