Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
BB said it best! The Zoo was pleasant but if I had only one tour to pick - it would definitely be Lamanai. I went with Tanisha Tours - Daniel was outstanding! laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
We did Lamanai with SEArious Tours, too. It was a great experience. And the howler monkeys were spectacular. It's a fun ride up the Northern Highway to Orange Walk. They must replace the shocks on those buses and vans pretty often. The village of Bomba is great, too. Make sure you take some ones or change with you. They have a toilet paper fund in the restrooms at Bomba. Also, check out some of the wooden carvings in the shops. They will surprise you!!

Why see animals in a zoo when you can go to Lamanai and see them in their homes???

And go with Tanisha Tours, the best tour guide in Belize, Daniel Nunez.

We chose Tanisha Tours because of the posts on this message board. It was a fun, wonderful day. Daniel was a wealth of knowledge on the river, at Lamanai, and about the Mayas. The food and rum punches were delicious! Belikin Bill, I loved your magic school bus reference because it was one of many magical days in Belize!
(I haven't been to the zoo, so I can't help out there.)

The Bomba - New river magic school bus smile

I was waiting for Ms. Fizzle (Lily Tomlin) to get on and drive.

[Linked Image]

IMNSHO, Daniel is the BEST person to even think about leading you to Lamanai. He pioneered the adventure....he knows his stuff,one of the best naturalists I;ve ever come across. He'll take GREAT care of you and, his bus is a helluva lot bigger! laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Klcman - Bigger is not always better. I have heard Daniel is the best guide, but does his bus fly?

obviously you've never been in it laugh

(and not EVEN gonna comment on your 1st part :p )

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi K! smile (Does Daniel fly his bus the same way you fly your golf cart?)

I think maybe klcman had a little to much rum punch on the way back and just thought he was flying. (or was that me) laugh

The most important thing here is that the trip to Lamanai is a fastasic trip. Might be even better with Daniel. I have been told by many that he is the best. I have not had the privilege of going with him.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.