Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Just a little note that I have altered the opening hours at Pedros to Monday to Saturdays, including Public Holidays and closing on Sundays.

I think BC's deserves it's Sunday's plus I like it there.

Joan and I had pizza here on Monday night, and it was great! The Belikin on draft ain't to shabby either. cool

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
We don't try to suggest we do the best of anything, however we do boast that we know what we are doing.

The Bistro opens next week. So Pedro's will boast A Pub Food Menu, Pizza's and some serious food available in the Bistro. Three restaurants in one place!

Do not just come for the Pizza's. Frankly I hate making pizza's I just have to at the the moment.

I enjoy making top end dishes and creating Watch " The Taste of Belize" If I haven't consumed too much Beliken maybe, just maybe I might make a place.

C
C
We tried to order the other day but neither of the most recently published issues of the newspapers had an ad or a phone number for Pedro's Pizza. We tried calling Pedro's Inn and got a cell phone with the worst reception since tin cans on a string. How are folks who are too tired after a long day of work supposed to order in Pedro's 'za?

The phone was giving reception trouble and had been replaced. It is a land line. If you have similar problems ever again, please call 622-6886. We are having a devoted line installed and we will publish the new number.

See this weeks newspaper for our revised opening hours.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 109 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.