Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
its my birthday and i'll cry if i want to.....

[Linked Image]

reading the names here brings tears to my eyes. yes artz its great to help people and great to get to know them, chloe iz my mama, xoe my near neighbor, (love those together, chloe and xoe), jesse is my brother in this ,chris man we go back a few years. simon, i bow to your engaging helpfulness, gela always round to help me, richard you been on here many moons.. u... capt jeff you kick butt.. bbill, seashell, so many good times. ernie. short (>

reaper fli hi, my time will come. lawcu you rock, travelqueen you have been a great help to many too. lan you are a great compadre over the years.

i'd like to also thank alan mcneill for giving me the opportunity to begin this, richie woods for his help at the birth, his field guide gave me critical materials at an early stage. the lalas susan and wil were my first website and first good friends. julian my man rivero well i think we were born together in the same nerdhood just at different points in time, pedro 1, tim at banana, gach guerrero. all helped soooooo much.

mr. nunez the mayor at the time and who will always be the mayor to me. tony rath for being a artistical and web god (besides being a good man) to look up to and strive for, if never quite reach.

norman eiley for birthing me into that incredible world of underwater belize. and chatting long into the night.

those fun folks at the san pedro sun, in their various forms. bruce and victoria collins, those nutty butter jamisons (think custard) who i love to the bone, and ron and tamara sniffin, and their band of rascally staff, and my dear mary gonzales, my good friend and cohort in the presentation of the NEWS.

and Jocelyn and Charles, of the former casa de cafe my first hang out, who made me feel so welcome.

I really miss my good friend John Lankford, who made hurricane watching a science for me, and taught me soooooo very much.

Jorge Varela and his family and the gang at Holiday have also been a lot of help over the years. Kim thats you too.

Mervin Key is a soul brother who has been a great friend and inspiration for years.

and thanks to all those folks who warn me when something crazy appears. without that i am lost. there is no way i can read all the posts.

a special thanks to Jesse, who thru thick and thin has helped me manage this board and keep it to the madness that it is.

and to the business of the island who help me pay the bills to stay online.

peace and hugs and here's to the next ten years!!!!

Congratulations Marty for a job well done!
It just keeps gettin better too. cool

awwwwwwwe! We love you Marty!

HB AG msg board

God Bless
Jim
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
translation Jimmy?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Marty, Congrats!
This board is one of the best presents I've ever received! smile

Happy Birthday AMBERGRISCAYE message board and dot com

God Bless
Jim
Good Job Marty!!!

You should do an archive of the top ten funniest post!

Thanks for all of your support! cool

S
S
Thanks Marty,job well done !!

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
Happy Birthday, Congratulations, and keep up the fine work.

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
This board helped me make a major move plan. Thankyou.

Also a congrats from me, Marty. This board contains more information and more entertainment value than anything else around.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Spectacular website, Marty should really be made Honorary Mayor of Ambergris Caye for all the good work done over the years.

S
S
Thanks for ALL your efforts Marty!

Congratulations Marty. I agree with Bobber - mucho entertainment laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Cudos to you! Best board I've ever seen and you run it so well. You make a lot of people happy, so I hope you are making sure you are happy too.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Happy Birthday Marty!! Wish you great "sleeping around" for many years to come. laugh

X
Xoe Offline
X
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the wonderful the chance to make the acquaintance of those we'll meet when there.

Wow! 10 years......and still going strong. That sez it all. Kudos Marty..we luv u!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Marty you are the BEST!!! I've watched you weather many a storm, until the sun reappears.

Fun, entertaining, informative, by all with a pinch of kindness, humor and concern.

Marty the format of this BOARD is far superior, others pale in comparison.

Signed # 38.

Dare To Deviate
Happy 10th Birthday! This is a great site and enjoyed by me most everyday. Thanks!

Marty you are the man..if you love living the dream,then this great web site is your owners manuel. thanks.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Congratulations Marty on a job well done. It must be gratifing to know you've helped so many people.

ArtZ SmartZ
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
i love all you guys too. my extended family, and its beautiful. now and then folks tell me its a madhouse nuthouse crazy place and i just note it has always been so.

thanks for all your contributions and conversation, without it this website would not have grown so fast. i never dreamed we were birthing an independent village when we put in the message board...

Cheers Marty...We'll all toast to THAT! cool

Ditto smile

You rock Marty. Congratulations!! mo

congratulations Marty and Thank you very much for this message board!

I remember I joined it after hurricane Keith to keep in touch with all our friends.

Where's Pedro1's good wishes? After all, he's certainly milked this board for all its worth. (wicked grin)

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Hon Offline
Whoopee!!

[Linked Image]

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
CONGRATULATIONS.....you're the greatest !

This board has been a great help to me throughout the years.
Love ya Marty et all! laugh

Happy Birthday AMBERGRIS CAYE.COM and thank you for this 10years and many more to come CONGRATULATIOS! And Congratulations Marty on a job very well done. CAN YOU STAND THE EXITMENT! smile smile smile

10 Years!! Congratulations Marty.
We have been friends for a long time... laugh smile
Your support,love and promotion of Belize has been amazing.
And I am #10

Congrats and thanks, Marty. You da bomb!!

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
And another congratulations and THANKS. laugh
A class act, Marty. laugh cool smile

E
E
My congrats as well, Marty. This medium has made some damn good things happen ! Sure, there have been some train wrecks along the way but the good far out weighs the no so good.

THANK YOU,

Ernie

Congratulations Marty....love the site, picture of the day, everything that informs all of us who are scrapping our way, trying to get there permanently....or just a few weeks. We all adore you, and appreciate all you do. Thanks Marty....yer the best!

RMT Offline
It's all been said far better than I could have.

THANK YOU MARTY for this wonderful and entertaining message board. You've obviously worked very hard to make it such a success! Thanks, Rhonda smile

Marty please remove this thread. (just kidding again) :p Thanks for giving us an outlet where the information avalable to us is sometimes priceless. Also a chance to meet some good people. Happy big 10 keep up the great job you do. smile Thanks!!!

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 245 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.