Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Pedro1 Offline OP
OP Offline
I was amazed to hear this from a fellow boarder-Who can guess who it was?
"I just want to have him for five minutes but he ignored me"

RMT Offline
Hmmm.."have him"....now how are we supposed to interpret that??? More details needed please. Klcman is down there but it couldn't have been him. Reaper perhaps?? Law..no...I'm sure she had the good sense to keep to herself.... :p

???

Well it certainly was not Pedro !

P1, no one knows what you're talking about. You must have made it up! :rolleyes: Or perhaps you MISUNDERSTOOD what was said... most likely what happened.

When I saw Pedro at BC's sunday he was in full flow. It shocked me when he told me today that he went to bed at 11pm given the state he was in at midday.

Maybe he did mishear something given all the noise going on and the woman he was working on at the time was distracting him certainly.

But to be fare he has incredible hearing so people beware.

So here I sit at "World Famous" Pedro's Inn. I'm waiting for a free slice of this great pizza...but...beachboy is drinking with Pedro 2 and myself and "Bad Peter" is upstairs counting sheep, or his money..I'm not sure!

I guess I'll have to come back tomorrow......

More to follow....

nice try....
:>

S
S
Travelqueen! I'm jealous now!!! mad

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Pedro1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Will my lips remained sealed-bribes are currently being taken

It seems I missed all the fun... frown

Seashell, you go girl!!!

Dare To Deviate
Beachboy, woman he was working on asked ME for my digits... P1, did you get asked or did you get MORE? wink

SIN, jealous? confused

Travelqueen, Pedro is remaining very quiet on this one which frankly surprises me. I understand he had fun on Sunday evening, but alas that was watching several men half naked punching at each other with half of San Pedro watching !

It is also my understanding that the boasting of ringside seats meant that you had no access to the bar. He was heard asking people to go to the bar for him to no avail Ha! Ha!

Now Rhon,

I can be fairly certain that neither Reeaper nor I ( and definitely sure of the latter) would have been the one MAKING that comment, if indeed anyone did ( we ALL know how P1 likes to stir the pot) wink ...However, it is very likely the comment (if indeed made) may have been, and probably was directed at one us though laugh

Hey TQ! ( how's the frog?)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Pedro1 Offline OP
OP Offline
I believe the frog is yet to be a prince

Enough BS, did or didnot something get said. If so what? Enough games.

oh for heaven's sake deac, lighten up --half the ppl who were there are not even home yet ( or have web access) to defend themselves ( or bribe, as the case may be)

so your call is if you wern't their it didn't happen? laugh

Pedro1 Offline OP
OP Offline
He was there

yes indeed, P

me thinks the deac's logic processes are slightly askew tonight.

just don't like hide and seek games

my condolences laugh

no one wound up at this end....the right coast

??? laugh

L
L
Gee Pedro, I probably have made the same comment once or twice in my life. LOL!

RMT Offline
Klc sorry about that but I was just ever so innocently throwing names out there! Never would I cause trouble. So P1 you better explain soon before Deacon pops a blood vessel. (sorry Deac!lol) :p wink

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
Buddha

klc, frog is good... going to deliver soon. wink

TQ, did you give it a little kiss to see if it would turn into a handsome prince?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

The frog, beachboy, the frog.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

like, oh my god, Peter overheard him, you know, like spazzing at him, and like, he found out Peter heard him, and like, it got spread all over school. And now, all the popular kids are, like, "what?," and he was like, "no way," and Peter was like, "uh huh!" and they were like, "woh." and he said, like, don't believe him.

So, ya think he will, like, ask her to prom?

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
T
T
my thoughts exactly

E
E
What the hell is going on with this bunch of nuts? KLCDude just hung up on me ! eek

edit: PLUS my other post got nuked!

L
L
Otter - too funny!

No frogs have been kissed - at least not by me!

I don't think this thread is about me... perhaps P1 is talking about himself! wink

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Originally posted by Pedro1:
I was amazed to hear this from a fellow boarder-Who can guess who it was?
"I just want to have him for five minutes but he ignored me"
While I'm not entirely certain, I think it might have been me that Peter misheard, which is understandable as I believe he was on his 27th drink, not to mention the distraction of the group of women which always seemed to surround him (proving once again that there's no accounting for taste).

What I actually said was, "Just let me have five minutes with him, then he'll ignore me." I figured five minutes was about how long it would take me to strangle him and then he'd bitch to someone else, but upon further reflection I understand that his few remaining brain cells are used to oxygen deprivation and it probably would have taken longer than that.

Ernie, you can call me - I promise not to hang up! wink

E! I did not hang up - the power went out---that's my story & I'm sticking to it!

repost it E - we wanna see!

Nice one L! - me thinks you may have closed the case of the inebriated one's hearing problem ( he could only hope to be so lucky laugh )

E
E
It explained what a gentleman P1 is and he would NEVER insult a lady or be anything less than a 1st class citizen, well mannared, and gracious. frown

No wonder it was nuked!

what a kind comment to make E - you've secured a permanent VIP seat at the new Bistro now I'm sure! :p

E
E
Does that mean I 'Have' to go ?

oh c'mon you'd love it and you know it! and besides, if P1 is doling out free Pizza with beer, I'm sure he'd give you free Michelin quality dinner with all that nodamnediceorwater!

Right Pedro????

E
E
Really doesnt matter, I probably wouldnt pay any way.

Wow, I guess We left too early that sunday. Too bad P1 didn't get the 5 minutes with law smile . I would love to see her strangle him, Hell, I would have bought the bar a round just to celebrate. laugh Anyway, It was great to finally meet you guys in person, will have to do it again soon cool

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey there 2Miles - nice meeting you & thanks for the drink. Sad I didn't get to say goodbye - heard the boat tour was great! I'll be sure to let you guys know next time there's apt to be some strangling wink got my eye on September! laugh

Hey Law, Nice meeting you also. You should have came out on the dock to see it. Maybe instead of "strangling" (you know who), We could take him for a little "ride" out in the boat. wink

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
oh, I wouldn't want any cute, little fish to die of alcohol poisoning! laugh Speaking of which, I was getting dangerously close myself so had to head back to BB for some R&R. Forget you know who, I want a ride next time you and the gal are around! smile

Will do Law, Take you and yours out for a ride. We had dinner one night @ El-Divinos in BB. Food and drinks were good as always.

One guy we were all happy to finally meet was 2MNOC ( hi J and my thx for the drink(s) also!)....what a wonderful guy (and the better half as well!)! with a real sweet boat. You'll love it Law - just be sure he's figured out the local waters first laugh Then again, he may just play host and let the Capt have the wheel!

I'd also be verrrrrrrry cautious about making him mad - I hear that he might have some insight as to where Jimmy Hoffa rests!

S
S
hiccup, at Pedros......uuhhhhh....time to go home......hey....where's home.... DEACONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey GRINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Your a funny guy K, Your in for the boat ride also. MS 2miles and I will host and let capt josh wheel us around. About the JH thing, I only heard a rumor that he may be located at an estate on Marthas Vinyard wink eek

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.