Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#122892 05/31/06 09:48 AM
A
akaysus Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Sorry, I know I'm writing in the wrong area. I can not figure out of to post comments or questions. My original question is under night dives. My family and I arrive June 13 - 23rd. The owner a t Banyan Bay wil not let my dog stay. Does anyone know him? I have a 3 lb. Yorkie. She is like our child, so trained. She rings a bell to go outside. Can anyone help?
Kindest regards,
Angie

I want to bring my dog??
single choice
Shots??? (0%, 0 Votes)
Banyan Bay? (0%, 0 Votes)
No Votes Yet
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago
Can I bring frozen meat into San Pedro from the states?
multiple choice
Bags are checked at customs? (0%, 0 Votes)
Will they take it? (0%, 0 Votes)
No Votes Yet
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago

Kindest regards,
akaysus
why dont you just stay somewhere else? Bringing a 3 lb dog should be easy traveling.

S
S
You need to contact [email protected] to get your paperwork in order, you don't have much time. You'll have also need contact other resorts to find out their policy on pets. Many do not allow pets in the rooms.

A
akaysus Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks, everyone. I have paid for our stay at Banyan Bay. Just thought if someone knew the owner, you might be able to talk him into it! Will all of my bags be checked when we arrive in Belize? I wanted to bring frozen meats with me and snack food, but I do not want customs to take it are be charged for it. Any comments?

Kindest regards,
akaysus
You'll need to claim your bags upon arrival, walk them thru customs, then re-check them. Whetther they inspect or not....who knows. Totally random happenstance, it appears, especially if you declare nothing.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Declaring nothing when you have something is illegal and can be a problem for you --- the meat thing is the difficult part.
Banyan Bay is a condo-tel, there are about 150 owners. Could call and ask for Chefe Paz and see if he can help you out.

G
G
The meat is fine here,why bring your own? BAHA should be able to help you,but check your airlines also,they have gotten strict.If I were you,I would be more atease leaving your dog home,and enjoy your trip,it can get a bit dangerous for a small dog.

I do not agree that the meat here is fine. Steak is horrible here, unless you go to one of the few places that serves USDA steak which costs quite a bit and if you enjoy grilling yourself bring it. Some people brought their own last month and a friend and I grilled it with them and it was AMAZING to have real steak for the first time in a year.

I'm not bitching...everything else is betta in Belize wink except the steak.

You can get good beef here you just need to know how to age abd tenderize it.

You can buy most things on SP in any case.

S
S
The aging is easy but where do you hire a steamroller around here?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 112 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.