Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
dive@40 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
http://www.villastelladimare.com/index.asp

A group of us are seriously considering renting this house. Anyone that has stayed there or know anyone that has stayed there, we sure would like feedback before we put down the $$'s.

Thanks!

Pam

Nice house-unfortunately 200 feet to the south there is the largest construction project on the island with a completion date of three years.

D
dive@40 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Nice house-unfortunately 200 feet to the south there is the largest construction project on the island with a completion date of three years.

So lots of noise, hard to get around??? You think not worth the price then???

K
K
The construction is next door(north)to the house. So it can be noisy during the day (starting at 7am through 5pm). Have never been in the house but appears to be nice, well taken care of, and the pool is new this year. The house is about 4 miles north of town, so every time you want to go to town you need to take a boat or golf cart. It is quiet and not a lot of people around. There are very nice restaurants within walking distance.

Apologise I did mean north but I was talking to Amanda and got confused with double tasking.

A
A
North, South, East, West which direction is truly best? We stayed there for my 50th birthday two years ago. Gazed at the stars from the roof top palapa while soaking in the hot tub and solved most of the problems that we spend our time wringing our hands and getting ulcers about. This was our first time in Belize and Ambergris Caye and loved it so much have been back 7 times and are condo owners just south of San Pedro. Great house and the caretakers are exceptional. Were up there in March and the landscape has changed with the development to the North. A bit distant from town but with the new pool, a pretty cool self contained respite. At the end of the day, it really depends on what you and your group are looking for.

S
S
WHAT?????

maybe a few too many whiskeys??

Pedro1, only women are capable of multi-tasking - but you did try your best! Next time I will stop talking to you if I can see your lips moving while you read the message board.

D
dive@40 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Kwalkpt - what type of construction is being done - road, new resort? Can I read about it somewhere?

Ambergrishog, thanks for your feedback. Gazing at the stars from the roof top must have been amazing. Any other places you know of that can house 8 (three couples) & two teens comfortably?

I really like this house, just not sure about the construction noise. I do plan on asking the owner about this though.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 379 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.