Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#124004 - 06/22/06 10:43 AM Addicted to San Pedro??
J DOG Offline
Well I don't think there's any doubt about me being addicted to S.P., but I'm a little surprised about my wife. I've been coming down every year since 89, I think I missed 1 yr. but have made up for it by coming down twice a couple of yrs. About 5 yrs. ago I finally talked my wife into coming down, We started out at the Villas of Banyon Bay but decided we preferred staying closer to town and have been at the Blue Tang Inn the past 4 yrs.
The last 2 yrs when we would return my wife would say ok I've had enough of Belize and I'm ready to go somewhere else. I would just smile and say ok because she allways changes her mind. Well she said the same thing this yr. after our May trip this yr. I asked her last week where she wanted to go for our annual Feb. get away. To my surprise (LOL) she said San Pedro one more time(LOL again)!! I knew I was addicted to S.P. and now I know she is also. We will return to the Blue Tang Feb. 3-10-07. Last trip we got to meet Simon, Krazy K, Pedro 2,snorkle girl and Sea Dreams. We look forward to meeting more boarders in Feb. Our hearts truly belong to San Pedro and all the wonderful friends we have made there.
Addicted and can't wait to get back!!
J Dog & windyw
Jerry & Stephanie

#124005 - 06/22/06 10:57 AM Re: Addicted to San Pedro??
travelqueen Offline
J Dog, I am trying to come down at that time as well, for skydiving... we'll see. If so, I look foward to meeting you.

#124006 - 06/22/06 12:54 PM Re: Addicted to San Pedro??
Coco Loco Lady Offline
Hubby and I will be down on Feb. 10th thru the 24th. Hopefully we can meet up w/you this year. I was sick last year and didn't make it to BC's to meet everyone. Hopefully this year will be different!

#124007 - 06/22/06 12:56 PM Re: Addicted to San Pedro??
Coco Loco Lady Offline
Oops ~ you leave the day we arrive, maybe we'll see ya at the airport! lol

#124008 - 06/22/06 01:05 PM Re: Addicted to San Pedro??
SeaDreams Offline
Hey J & S -

We've been talking about putting together a 2007 trip also. We'd actually like to make it back again this year, but twice in 6 months has kind of forced us to wait. We'll let you know if our dates end up coinciding again.

Ahhh... the planning, and then the wait! laugh
My reality check bounced.

#124009 - 06/22/06 01:56 PM Re: Addicted to San Pedro??
Kra-Z-K Offline
TQ!!! YOU want to skydive!!! I am so excited!

#124010 - 06/22/06 02:03 PM Re: Addicted to San Pedro??
travelqueen Offline
Uh no, Mom's doing it.

#124011 - 06/22/06 02:07 PM Re: Addicted to San Pedro??
Jackie22 Offline
I'd love to skydive in SP! That sounds like FUN! laugh

#124012 - 06/22/06 02:41 PM Re: Addicted to San Pedro??
reaper Offline
And we would love to help you !!!

#124013 - 06/22/06 02:45 PM Re: Addicted to San Pedro??
PalapaBob Offline
I'll be back to jump. Reaper, did you get the landing zone issue settled?
I've already told you more than I know.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,633 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,706 Topics
461,226 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.