Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Rick and I will be doing our annual benefit on AC, at the Hideaway Hotel on Nov. 3rd. Donations accepted for food-bar b q, beans, potatoe salad etc..I will also be donating haircuts!! Pool party, games for kids and adults, live music, and if anyone else can help w/something to donate that we can raffle, let us know!! Great fun for all!!! And if anyone can get us a small donated space from San Pedro Sun well that would be just EXCELLENT!!! Angel Blessings!! C&R

S
S
Hi Rick: We are setting up a raffle now. I have just designed a form that will go out via email (Marty is critiquing and editing it now) to all the hoteliers, dive operators, etc. in Belize who are on the net, the airlines, etc. soliciting donations. Marty is setting up a web page for the raffle. I am creating 10,000 tickets on my computer and will get some to you in a few days, so you can sell them at your event. We have set a goal of $100,000. The drawing will be around Christmas, but money will hopefully be flowing in long before that. Press releases are going to bunches of newspapers in the US.
If any hoteliers, dive operators, etc. read this and want to donate an activity, accommodation, etc. please email me at: [email protected] -- you don't have to wait for the form!!

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
OP Offline
tHANKS GUYS!!! Angels to ya!! Hope we LOTS of people there!!!! C&R

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.