Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
The San Pedro Art Group has done watercolour pictures of Paisano and have donated all proceeds from the sale of the pictures to the children's library art fund.

we have setup an online auction at:
http://BelizeAuction.com/

to make a bid you must register, and the thing won't register you without SOMETHING in the zip code, so if you are in a locale without zipcodes just put "none."

Members of the group are: Mary Beissner, Rose Escalante, Susan Lala, Linda Kirk, Kathie Mantello, Marilyn Marx, Carolyn Price, Judy Sheinbaum, and Hazel Swart

Thanks for setting this up, Marty...you are a whiz with these things. I do hope some of these are sold as I will really help the children's library. I was luck enough to meet Judy Sheinbaum when I was there last May and she is very talented (I'm pretty sure the painting where Paisano is laying down was done by her). Good luck!

Be a pal, save a Dal.
L
L
I'm struggling because i can't see which Piasano I want to bid on.. Give me a start and I will buy!!I just want to see what i'm bidding on , it's all good i suppose , but i have prefrances!!

L
L
Oh well, si como no!! I have not seen what is for sale, just don't want to bid on the bottle pic!!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
you can't see the pics of the paintings? i can email them to you if you like

L
L
No I Can't!! I can go to the web page but the photos won;t come..sorry! I guess i'm doing it wrong!!

L
L
It must be my computer, but when i click on the link, it comes up as choices,then pics, and then I click on one and it doesn't open, oh well!! Please help me out here!! I will purchase if I can see whats left!!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
ok i redid all the auctions try now
http://belizeauction.com

L
L
Thanks Marty, so much!! I was able to view and am thinking about a piece. Thanks again for letting me see and be a part of this!!

Has anyone ever thought about naming something after Paisano? Like a park or square? eek

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.