Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
OP Offline
T
Just back from Casa Picasso!

Email is slow this week and with too much rain I for one have a little touch of "island" fever. So with little else to do Bad Peter and I struck out for Casa Picasso. Saw Dan and Eileen there. I always enjoy seeing them as it makes me reminisce about the Coconuts days...

Absolutely refreshing and food was even better than I remembered from my last visit three weeks ago.

Thanks to all at C.P. for a great meal and a good dose of relaxation!

I will here about this for sure but since when does small abouts of tastless food with high prices make this a good place to eat?

RD Offline
You absolutely have to be kidding deacon+!! Casa Picasso is an absolutely wonderful place to dine.... if you are looking for "trucker joint" portions, you won't find them... but to my way of thinking, that is a total blessing not a curse! The prices were absolutely comprable to other fine dining places in San Pedro, the ambiance wonderful and the host and hostess all make up a truly wonderful, wonderful place to dine!! And here you have the owner of another fine dining establishment, El Devino, giving a rave review!! El Devino was also another favorite of ours! Your "large portion" attitude definately needs to be pared down!!!!! Think about it!!

Just my thought. Knew i'dd here about it but some of you are brained washed. If I walk away from dinner still wanting more there is a prob.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Maybe the problem is you were too cheap to order enough. Just my thought.

Ouch.

Ya shoulda had the Bananas Picasso, deac.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

S
spl Offline
S
I don't think it is anything related to being cheap. You can spend more money there than most places south of the cut and get very little portions. However, their food is delicious. It is all a matter of whether or not you are looking for a big meal or tapas (appetizers) or a small meal with lovely drinks.

Brainwashed? Ha! I suspect the unhappy diner did not appreciate, nor understand, what the whole dining premise of CP is about.

Perhaps one of SP's fine Pizza establishments would serve the need better :rolleyes:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
eek

Kinda gives new meaning to the term "food fight" :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.