Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Well fishing fans here is a photo of my buddy steve demaio who owns coconet internet cafe and fishingsanpedro.com he has just landed a big mother cuda, a huge fish ... the capts was the clifford and eric team , steve released this fish ..but caught about fifty nice snappers and gave all of them one of the local familes who come from somewhere in central america, who work as day laborers here,they almost never can afford fish. .. Any way the fish [the snapper] fed a total of 14 people 4 adults 10 kids for a few days.. nice job steve and many thanks to your big heart... [Linked Image]

Living The Dream Every Day!
Steve, your the man.

Capt, you might want to tell Steve the next time he plans to release the fish it would be better not to be holding it up with a gaff sticking in it's side. :rolleyes:

OP Offline
I asked him that question he said it was a lobster gaff small hook ,and picture looks worse then it was? and that the fish was fine and swam away.but releasing the fish was good ,and feeding a,needy family is very good..

Living The Dream Every Day!
So be it. But, if you plan to release a fish, gaff it in the mouth - not where there are vital organs.

S
S
Great report,Capt. Jeff..big heart Steve..

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
and beautiful swim trunks as well, Steve! Who's your tailor?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
I go fishing, I do not pretend to know how to fish. (just ask capt jeff) Clifford told me as he was gaffing it that he was going to let it go. He was careful not to hit anything vital.

As for the fashion. I have no taste and admit that freely. (except in women) They were a birthday gift from my barmaid.

Steve

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
Steve, I think the shorts are perfect for the tropical paradise you are living in, and everyone else is just jealous! See ya soon!

I think I actually have a shirt that would go exceptionally well with those! And I happen to like it....but my office staff thinks uifferently laugh Wish I was seeing ya soon!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.