Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
C
just got back on WENSDAY fom SAN PEDRO (sad), but just made it in time through customs with my bottle of ONE BARRELL and some cinnamon bread (delicious), now i guess u cant bring it in..........to the states

B
OP Offline
B
Casa de amor looks like you will just have to go back sooner for your one barrell fix....rum soaked french toast sounds pretty good.....

Hafta say this - when I make french toast I always add a shot (or four)of Baileys. It's the yummiest! (And quite funny to see my kids stagger about the kitchen in their PJ's, but that's another story...) wink

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
B
OP Offline
B
Since we are confessing I occasionally gave my kids Benadryl for its "Sominex" benefits...now I've given away my ancient age status....remember that sominex commercial...before the pharmacuetical companies took matters into their own hands and began advising us all to "ask our doctor if ____fill in the blank drug, was right for YOU!

Ok, I'm all in for the nude resort in front of Lovey and Thurston's house, who's in???? What day? What should we bring besides spf 50?? and a lot of rum and a lot of beer and a lot of Eau De Off!!???

Can't find my plane...
p.s. we can get all of that liquid here!

Can't find my plane...
L
L
Benja: I think the days of carry ons are over.

B
OP Offline
B
LaurieMar, so far only the route from NY Metro/London disallows carry on bags but I do think the days of carry on liquid/gels and aerosals <sp?> are over at least for now. Still I would rather buy my toiletries upon arrival than have to wait for my luggage-Especially with my Oct route to AC. Not like we need alot of clothing for AC anyhow...looks like Lovey and Thurston have a nude resort with attack parrots (they recommend you stay away from the banana daquiris)As soon as i find my calendar I will get a countdown going....

L
L
True, but now you cannot take everything you need in a carry on, so it is necessary to check luggage, unless you want to buy things at your destination, as you mention. However, if you are going to the nude resort, then, no worries, you won't need much. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
This too shall pass. Not too long ago tweezers were too dangerous to carry on to a plane. Now they're not dangerous anymore. Soon enough shampoo and mouthwash won't be dangerous anymore either. Plus, I agree with Laurie's earlier assessment, in general those airport "security" people are morons. It's not their fault really, it's just that they're not very good. My lighter made it through in my purse the last 6 flights I was on. They did, however, throw a fit about my hair clip. :rolleyes:

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.