Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#126778 08/29/06 05:21 PM
F
fisk Offline OP
OP Offline
F
My wife and I will be making our second trip to AC this september. We understand there is going to be a nude week going on at a place called Journey's End Resort at the same time. Does anyone know anything about this? Will they allow nudity on the beach, or just inside the resort areas? It's our understanding that Belize is very anti-nudity so we were wondering how this would work.

We've been to a few nudist places over the years and thought it would be nice to spend a day on the beach and not worry abou tan lines.

By the way, we just joined the board last week and this is my first post. My parents are retiring to AC this summer and have a condo rented for the last year or so. We came down last April for a week and had an awesome time. We cant wait to come back in a few weeks...

fisk

Palmbayclub.net
F
fisk Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I'm surprised no replied. Dont worry, I wont hold it against you.... laugh

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. My wife and I were in AC last april for nine wonderful days and we cant wait to come back next month for a week.

Actually, I did just think of a question. How far is it from downtown to Journey's End? We're renting a golf cart for the week. Is it a long drive/easy to find?

Take care everyone..

fisk

Palmbayclub.net
D
D
The entire North End is nude. Leave your clothes at the bridge and haul ass.

D
D
Fisk, OK OK sorry, surprised no one answered.
Nudity, In my case, no big thing. We turned around our first golf cart trip to Journeys End, we thought that the road ended there. Probably 30 minutes or so depending on rainfall from the bridge. Some places don't want their carts north of the bridge. There were some recent posts on the nude week, use the search feature. Have a great trip we won't be down until March.

Originally posted by DANZA:
The entire North End is nude. Leave your clothes at the bridge and haul ass.
LMAO laugh LMAO laugh LMAO laugh
The visual I got of that was too funny.
Yeah, I remember reading about it on one post. There is a website that you can go to that they elaborate a little more on it.

Take the road less traveled
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
No cows allowed! Nude or otherwise.

Awww....gringo, you're no fun! Even with a little rouge and lipstick they couldn't join?

Fisk,
Go to www.castawaystravel.com. They have all the info there. Have fun! Take your sunscreen!

D
DB Offline
D
...and someone would have to be at the bridge to supervise the re-dressing of everyone as they reurn to town!! Any volunteers???? :rolleyes:

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Don't worry, there'll be a huge crowd there to supervise.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 254 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.