Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#128727 10/29/06 07:51 PM
indygal Offline OP
OP Offline
Tried Pedro's Pizza, the new Monkey bites, Fido's two-the Sandbar.
The scoop is The Pizza at Pedro's is very good. Plenty of toppings and nice crisp crust. Oh and free pool table which is especially nice if you are as lousey at it as I am.
The new owners at Monkey bites are doing a nice job. You can tell they like to cook. Tastey lunch specials M-F. They do not try to copy the locals, more USA type food.
Fido's II way down south has a beautiful setting, nice beach, pool, bowling and plenty of shade. The sunday BBQ was just plain food-not bad, but not good either. To bad the food is not better because the setting is lovely.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Try the "Beachen Kitchen" at the entrance of the Palapa Bar...........great to say the least! Former owner owner of Monkey Bites.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
For lunches I love Hakal Kiik, El Fogon, Tabu, Blue Water. Hakal Kiik is one of the only places to get subs and one of the most reasonably priced places. And I do enjoy the food at Tabu a lot too!! Blue Water is very reasonably prices for lunch vs. dinner.

L
L
What about Rojo? Do they serve lunch?

Is Jambel's still there?

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Jambel's alive and well - yum!!

Jambel's in it's new location - not the old location on the Beach that Axeman might have remembered. Isn't that now Rick's (from Crazy Canucks) new restaurant?

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
That old Jambel's by the beach was a great place. Loved to sit upstairs for lunch!

I've already told you more than I know.
indygal Offline OP
OP Offline
Went to Hakal Kiki today - they had not a window open and it must have been 95 in there, could not sit down and eat,just toooo hot. Had nice lunch at Tabu. Where is El Fogon?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
this is so strange, it is always freezing in there. They keep the A/C nice and chilly. I wonder if it is broken? El Fogon is right behind Tropic Cargo.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.