Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#129343 11/08/06 01:11 PM
E
EllyMay Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Hi Ya'll, was wondering if anybody could tell me if Wet Willys/Hustler Tours has been sold in the past few months. I know when we were there last year it was up for sale. Was wondering if anybody knows if our friend Fabio is still tending bar there. And....anybody hang out at Crazy Canuks? Lol. Looking for Alejandro, is he still there with his million dollar smile? Coming in Dec. & really want to get together, but don't have a way to contact either one of them. How about BIGGS? Anybody know Biggs & Dimas? OK, I'm done now....unless I think of a few more smile A big Thanks in advance for any info. Whhhhhhhahh, wish we were there, I NEED a fry jack & a panty ripper!And fish & chips from the Blue Water Grill & Fish with rice & beans & a beef,onion, &? wrapped in a tortillia from the lady by the park &........ oh, sorry, guess that would be off topic.

yes it was. fabio is still here.
Hustler Tous is now Reef Adventures. Biggs still here.

Fry jacks, Panty rippers, rice and beans and beef, onion, &? (beans) wrapped in a tortilla from lady in the park= Belize Park Burrito still here smile

i thought hustler tours was a few docks north of reef adventures or did it more?!?!? maybe my memory is getting a lil' foggy! wink

As of a couple weeks ago, Wet Willy's had not yet sold. We met some people who were inquiring about it. (I think the owner's name is Kristin?)

I can assure you that Wet Willy's still goes off on Wednesday nights! You can hear it from quite a way down the beach.

Wet Willy's and Hustler Tours have both been listed on the Casa Cayo Real Estate site for a while.

I just got an e-mail newsletter from Blue Tang Inn on Monday that makes it sound as though Reef Adventures is taking over the Hustler Tours spot on the pier.

I think the one ida_y_vuelta is thinking of is Belize Diving Adventures, 2 piers south.

That's everything I know, for whatever it's worth.

nope it was reef adventures!! but that would be so good for them if they are taking over! glad to see that Ched is doing really well than!

yep, reef adventures is now where Hustler's was and has been for over a month, they have their name up nice and big on it and have been running it nicely.

Wet willys sold-new owners take over in 15 days

is anything going to be changing about wet willies!??! has anyone heard?!?!

S
S
Alejandro is still there. Biggs is on the dock.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
E
EllyMay Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thanks Kra-z-K, "BELIZE PARK BURRITO" got it! So much to learn & such little time to learn it! Last year we had the pleasure to meeet Biggs, he was passing by us in the evening & said "Good noght" we didn't respond, thnking maybe he was saying goodnight to someone else. Then we got a look as if we were being rude.We had to ask him what was up with that. He then explained what the proper response to that would have been. We still laugh about that one! We apologized & explained that we have never used of "good night" as a greeting, only a departure, and wished him then a "good night" Geeze & we thought maybe he was going to bed! We now think it's a great thing to say ourself! If anyone gets a chance, tell Biggs that the lady with a purse full of cigarettes is coming, he'll know what your talking about wink

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.