Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#129521 - 11/14/06 09:44 PM beaches
travel4fun Offline
I did not remove the beach thread even though I asked how to. I am trying this again. For anyone who has advice on nice hotels or resorts under $175/night with nice beach areas please let me know.

We are holding a small ceremony with 5 people. We have made arrangements for this ceremony with a local man who says he is from the island.

Thank you.

#129522 - 11/14/06 09:52 PM Re: beaches
Pedro1 Offline
Caribbean Villas

#129523 - 11/14/06 09:54 PM Re: beaches
travel4fun Offline
thank you. we are now on the right track. The man we are working with did send that one on the list. It fits the budget so I am glad to hear it recommmended by another person.

#129524 - 11/14/06 09:56 PM Re: beaches
Sir Isaac Newton Offline
Great place.

Pedro1, idea! "Pedro's Little White Chapel"

Pizza, Beer and a Bride

#129525 - 11/14/06 09:59 PM Re: beaches
travelqueen Offline
I really like Sunbreeze! It's close to town and has a nice pool with a great on-site rest. (Blue Water Grill).

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! You're in good hands and anything you choose will be great!

#129526 - 11/14/06 10:41 PM Re: beaches
Anonymous
As I said on your first thread, both Caribbean Villas and Xanadu (nearby) are charming, quiet, and have secluded beach areas ideal for what you want. What more can I say?

#129527 - 11/14/06 10:45 PM Re: beaches
Nova Offline
If you've never been before, you're going to LOVE it! The folks are so friendly, the food is awesome, the little shops are great, weather is wonderful, and you WILL go back.

Hope your wedding (and honeymoon) are everything you want them to be...and more!

#129528 - 11/15/06 12:17 AM Re: beaches
Anonymous
What I want to know is who pulled the thread? I saw nothing offensive there - I know Jessee first pulled his post telling SeaShell to forget the wedding business question, but now the whole thread is gone? Why - what is going on here??

I figured this was bound to happen - I have the thread if anyone wants to see it, just PM me and I'll email it to you.

#129529 - 11/15/06 12:23 AM Re: beaches
San Pedro Daily Offline
My "Forget it" post was directed at the post AFTER SeaShells, which was subsequently deleted (by its author I suppose). You should consider applying to Marty to take over the management and administration of the board. You seem to have a strong interest and lots of time.

#129530 - 11/15/06 12:24 AM Re: beaches
Anonymous
Hey, I'm not looking to be in charge - I'd never pull anything anyway, I'm a big proponent of free speech. Still don't understand why you pulled the whole thread. Who/what are you trying to hide?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 48 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,074 Topics
462,343 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.