Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#129775 11/16/06 08:29 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
The most recent mean spirited trashing of people on the board is depressing and inappropriate.
Globalboy may not be your idea pf the perfect human, but why do we need to encourage this kind of stuff regardless.

Sigh - Globalboy has a point - wish some folks with class would show up.

depressing personal garbage.

#129776 11/16/06 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Marty:
wish some folks with class would show up.
Here I am!!! laugh

#129777 11/16/06 09:39 AM
dunno on this, marty. long time boarders are being dissed, and we have our way of protecting our own. we are what we are, and most of us are pretty fond of each other. in a way, i think GB asked for it.

he made it public, maybe he shoulda pm'd pedro, weather, or since it seemed he already contacted the advertisers/businessmen, kept it off the board completely.

otherwise, i do think it belonged on the chat thread, not here.

#129778 11/16/06 09:42 AM
Marty look at the posting San Pedro daily-GB started it -lied to everyone and then cries to you when he gets found out-me thinks he should hide behind his mothers apron

#129779 11/16/06 09:52 AM
Marty-a further point
we have a number of people,on this board,that hide behind a pseudonym and trash various businesses without ever revealing their identities and all the time they have a hidden agenda.
People who want to contribute regularly to this board should, imo and others, state exactly what their interests in or on Ambergris Caye are-it is pathetic when one "Richard Cranium" comes on the board,acts like a saint, and insults various businesses without recourse

#129780 11/16/06 10:48 AM
Globalboy trashed himself; he started it all with these posts, which I don't think are very classy:
Originally posted by globalboy:
How is it that the San Pedro Daily was so stupid to run the advertisemant in today's issue for Pedro's Bar with that IDIOT 'giving the finger" to everyone.
Maybe the newspaper and Pedro's should start running ads in the US papers that specialize in the gettos, so we attaract all the 'trash people' from the US , as well as Pedro's friends from whatever sewers they come out of....
Originally posted by globalboy:
This is a real offer to the moron Pedro; I will come down to SP and play Pedro 'heads up' Texas Holdem for $10,000.........and all you low class sewer rats who purport to be his friends can watch him squirm and lose..........
In other posts he insulted the entire board, and insinuated that there are only a few people of reason on Ambergris Caye. Then he tried to destroy an AC business by getting to the advertisers...

He really did it himself, but that's just my opinion.

Live and let live
#129781 11/16/06 11:00 AM
short, i guess we are of that same opinion. i think he asked for it. mom used to say it was not what you said, but how you said it. and he was far from respectful, polite, or eloquent.

marty, you know i admire all you do, and your views are important, but i know you kicked a good friend of mine off the board some time ago for what amounts to the same, i think. just an observation.

#129782 11/16/06 11:19 AM
I'm slow posting this but I have to agree with Short and Sweet Jane. I understand what you are saying Marty, but at the same time, when GBoy kept expounding that we (the board members) were low-life sewer rats, trash people, and low life morons, well, he'd better be up for a little retaliation. He'd better not think for one minute that ANYONE on this board would let it go. Nope, not happening. Sorry, but when you put your foot in your mouth, don't expect anyone to help you get it out. Matter of fact, we'll help you push it in a little farther. Can you say rectum-otomy? eek ( I know that's not a word, but it brings to mind a very vivid picture!) JMHO
"I'm SRQ and I approve of this message!" laugh
disclaimer: No rats, low-life morons or trash people were abused in any way during this important public announcement.

Take the road less traveled
#129783 11/16/06 11:33 AM
GB was also trashing ghetto dwellers....now that is "ghetto" behaviour to be sure. What was that saying that teachers would tell us as kids?

Don't point a finger at someone cuz there's four more pointing back at you?

whaddaya mean yer all outta Jack's?
#129784 11/16/06 11:41 AM
Right, wrong or otherwise, expect to get a dose of your own medicine when you start up something.
One should stop and think long and hard of what the repercussions will be of their actions. May not be to their liking.

Take the road less traveled
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.