Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#129985 - 11/19/06 09:55 PM AC Diver....
klcman Offline
Lifted this from a blog. Anybody seen this bozo?

"Today (Wed), we went diving. Bunch of yanks on-board from one of the many resorts here. One of them, to put it mildly, was a complete jackass. His name was Chris - which is embarrassing. First he got in and his tank fell off. I mean, I ask you - had he not heard of checking things before jumping in? Another girl then decided that she didn't like waves and got back out onto the boat without even getting her hair wet! It's the sea love, get used to it! Meanwhile five of us were waiting patiently at the bottom on the reef wondering what was going on. MUPPETS! Second dive was a bit better even though this Chris chappy was sucking up his air like it was going out of fashion. He had to end his dive prematurely. Prior to that he had tried to "ride" a turtle. What a moron. The dive master managed to stop him as a fully grown turtle will easily break your arms or at the very least give you a very severe bite - remember they graze on coral. We were wishing the dive master to let him have a go anyways - are we bad people?"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

#129986 - 11/19/06 10:35 PM Re: AC Diver....
spl Offline
what is the point here? You search others blogs in the small amount of time you are not hanging around here? Maybe he is trying to be funny on his blog or just had a bad day. Who cares- it's his personal blog and it sounds like he had a disappointing dive group.

#129987 - 11/20/06 03:42 PM Re: AC Diver....
SPL, I found it very interesting, Don't you just hate it when your tank falls off and your hair gets wet? I always ride the turtles when I see them, It is a real rush. What are you supposed to do with them? make soup? :rolleyes:
I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!

#129988 - 11/20/06 04:32 PM Re: AC Diver....
coolbummings Offline
Sounds like the blogger was a brit....the use of the word MUPPET was a dead giveaway...either that or he has watched LOCK STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS one time too many... wink
whaddaya mean yer all outta Jack's?

#129989 - 11/20/06 04:36 PM Re: AC Diver....
klcman Offline
blogger is a Brit. Nice sleuthing CB!

Personally 2M, I like my coated in dark chocolate.

#129990 - 11/20/06 04:41 PM Re: AC Diver....
YEA BUDDY, With caramel too laugh
I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!

#129991 - 11/20/06 04:50 PM Re: AC Diver....
Nova Offline
Sounds like the blogger is a "yank" himself....and I don't mean an American!!! laugh
It's never too late to have a happy childhood!

#129992 - 11/20/06 04:51 PM Re: AC Diver....
klcman Offline
blogger is pretty cool, actually.

#129993 - 11/20/06 06:46 PM Re: AC Diver....
Axeman Offline
For the record, when Turtles are stressed they create a chemical which deters the guys that are trying to eat them... or ride them..many die hours after being stressed..Took me 26 years to find that one out.
Not trying to be kill joy..I love them too..and did it myself till someone pointed it out...
Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...

#129994 - 11/20/06 07:20 PM Re: AC Diver....
LaraTravelBelize Offline
i actually am of the ilk that the sea life should be left untouched completely. we enter THEIR world when we go down there, and just like you wouldnt want someone coming into your house and messing it up, or touching you without your permission, i feel the same about the creatures in the water
Romantic Travel Belize

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 41 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,728 Topics
461,286 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.