Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RD Offline OP
OP Offline
1. 1999 EZ GO Golf Cart, 2 seater in excellent shape.... $6500.BZ OBO

2. Weber BBQ Grill w/gas bottle. One year old...$600 BZ OBO

3. 20" Samsung Color TV w/ Turbo sound $500 BZ OBO.

4. Sony tuner/dual cassette/cd player. 60 CD Storage. $400 BZ OBO

5. 1 Man's, 1 Ladies Bicycle $100 BZ each

6. Samsung Junior Microwave Oven. (only 6 months old..... great for small items or micro popcorn!!) $100 BZ

Call 226-2777, ext 17A or email at [email protected]

if only that golf cart had AC, it would be perfect for Bill

RD Offline OP
OP Offline
Please delete both bicycles, TV and Stereo. Still for sale, Golf Cart and Microwave.

RD Offline OP
OP Offline
It travels pretty fast and you get a breeze!!!! It really is in exceptional shape, well maintained etc. but needs to move for airconditioning!!!!

May be a dumb question, but does the cart come with a permit????? C confused P.S. are you leaving AC???Is so-why???

RD Offline OP
OP Offline
Our permit is good until Sept. 7th! We are leaving AC.... and we love it here...its just too far away from our family.... Whoever wants to buy the golf cart will of course, have to get permission to own one from the Traffic Department first.Hopefully we will be spending 3 months or so a year here starting next year....
and then see what happens!!

so should get a permission from the traffic dept. first??? No need to have unless permitted to drive??! email [email protected] laugh

RD...you sell it already??? Have not heard from you??? C&R

RD Offline OP
OP Offline
Rick and Cheri: Everything except the BBQ and Golf cart are sold. As for the golf cart, you need to apply to the town office for a permission to own a golf cart BEFORE you can actually buy one. When I applied, I had my permanent residents permit and my Belize Driver's License. I provided them with photocopies of both. When town council sits, they review the applications and either approve or not. Golf carts "usually" are not a problem as long as you have a place "off street" to park them at night, and I believe it is easier to get approval for one that already has permission on the island, but I could be wrong. Hope this is helpful.

And R/C because you need transportation to and from town for work and supplies, and you live across the cut on the north side, you may want to add these reasons to your request for a permit for the council's consideration.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.