Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#131138 - 10/09/04 05:31 PM Property
JLT Offline
I am looking for a piece of property on the Carribean, north of San Pedro, to build a house on. Please let me know if anyone is aware of any potential seller. Thank you.

#131139 - 10/10/04 10:55 PM Re: Property
rickcheri Offline
Email me at rickcheri@msn.com.......C

#131140 - 10/11/04 02:43 AM Re: Property
Kra-Z-K Offline
I am looking for a lot, north of San Pedro as well. Beachfront or second row. I'd like it to be no more than 7 miles from town. Rickcheri, do you have something or know who does? I am also looking on the real estate sites. KE

#131141 - 10/11/04 07:30 PM Re: Property
rickcheri Offline
KE.....you can email me also. I work closely with a realator down there for last few years....also have property north and built a home on it. C

#131142 - 10/12/04 12:20 AM Re: Property
Sir Isaac Newton Offline
Journeys End area (4 miles north), second row, 75' X 75' $US15,000.00 BEL ELEC

Mexico Rocks area (6.5 miles north), 600 feet back, 20 acres, $US250,000.00 BEL ELEC

Mata Chica area (6 miles north), 2nd and 3rd row, 75' X 100' $US30,000.00 BEL ELEC

Directly behind San Pedro town on the lagoon heading towards Cayo Espanto, 75' X 90' $US25,000.00

Not listed with realtors.

5% transfer tax, 1% escrow/closing costs.

SIN

#131143 - 10/12/04 03:41 PM Re: Property
spiker Offline
We will be down in March staying at the Palms and will be vacationing, but also looking for some investmnet for semi retirermment.Land or home to convert to B&B bar etc.
Are ther any suggestions as to start this going.
Is there a local real estate Co.? or just go out on your own til you find something.

JB

#131144 - 10/12/04 04:05 PM Re: Property
CasaCayo Offline
I have a real estate company here on the island and we have many properties available. Please feel free to contact our San Pedro office directly at 501-226-2791 or at contact@casacayorealestate.net. Thank you for your interest!

#131145 - 10/12/04 07:06 PM Re: Property
Betsy Ross Offline
Lots of oportunities still available. The beach is going fast, almost gone.

Second and third row is really good for now. The properties on the north and south end of the island show the most potential for investment purposes.

We are looking forward to an incredible season. This will again raise real estate values.

spiker, as far as realtors, I prefer Billy (name removed at his request) at Casa Cayo. They are Go getters!

BR

#131146 - 10/12/04 07:08 PM Re: Property
seashell Offline
spiker, double click your mouse here:

http://ambergriscaye.com/pages/goodscv/realestate.html

#131147 - 10/13/04 09:33 PM Re: Property
streetchie Offline
Spiker, Pelican Properties has a B&B in San Pedro for sale. Might be worth a look. http://www.pelicanpropertiesbelize.com/business.html

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (FoFoFo), 27 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,674 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,051 Topics
462,279 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.