Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
GoodDay All:
Anyone in Corozal or been to Corozal lately. Wondering on how to go about searching out long term housing in that area. Since there are no papers, management agents,etc.; how does one find rental housing? And how one does know where to look.

Marvel, if I recall, Silkpainter that you can find, by looking up old posting on the other board, was posting about the same things, and apparently planning on staying there for a period of time. She gives her email on those old posts. Good luck.

Dare To Deviate
Marvel - try looking at www.consejoshores.com which is a real estate site in Corozal. Also, you could email the webmaster at www.belizenorth.com to see if he knows of anything. But I have a feeling that the "deals" will not be found on the internet, they will come when you're down there in person, and meet the person who introduces you to her cousin's brother-in-law's friend's sister. Pretty abstract thinking for us midwesterners who want all the loose ends tied up before we take the plunge.

--- http://www.caribbean-colors.com

M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks.
E-mailed both a few weeks ago. Hubby, likes the looks of the fishing there. I like it because it's close to Mexico and the Free Trade Zone.
Probably will hope over and check it out very soon. And then can fly over to AC.

M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Silkpainter:
Forgot to mention that we think your silks, and other items are beautiful.
As a Embroidery digitizer, But I paint with thread. What fun we have!

Marvel,

Silkpainter is right. The best way (and by far the cheapest way) is to look around in person. The longer you're in Belize, the better the deal you'll likely get. A rule of thumb is that the second house you rent in Belize will be twice as nice as the first at one-half the cost.

You might also want to contact Bill Wildman at Consejo Shores. He is a surveyer and real estate guy (an honest one) who has been in Belize for 30 years. He occasionally has houses for rent in Consejo Shores, probably the nicest area in Corozal District.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First Magazine http://www.turq.com/belizefirst/

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[Linked Image]Received an e-mail from Rick from BelizeNorth! About how to do it! We're going the Old Fashion Way! Via
"JUNGLE TELEGRAPH" [Linked Image]
Started beating the drum this A.M. But looks like I started some thunder! Rain in the Desert? NO! WAY! but it is Thundering! May Be A GOOD SIGN!
Bill says he only handels Consego Shores, but we have the word out! [Linked Image]
Thanks ALL

Marvel-Thanx for the compliments> Can I put a plug in for my website without being too commercial? If I get my butt in gear this weekend and stay out of Belize forums, my new site with A LOT of new work will be online, including a sneakpreview of a show that opens in October titled "Ages of the Moon" based on Mayan Glyphs. There, now I'm done.

--- http://www.caribbean-colors.com

Silkpainter, your art is so beautiful.
I could move into Marla's House, it speaks of a wonderful way of life.
Silkpainter do you snorkel? If so I have an idea I would love to share with you.

Dare To Deviate
Yes I snorkel, I can't wait to hear your idea!

--http://www.caribbean-colors.com

M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
We'll be looking forward to looking at your new sight. Sounds very interesting.

We actually got rain yesterday! We received 3/4 of an inch. A nice light show,Thunder and everyting. [Linked Image]
We go crazy if it rains here!
I went crazy and purchased 5 new programs.$$$$$
Can't wait to play with them some more. All those new animations and soundtracts.
The only thing is it takes time to do.
Even got "Barking Cards" for the Grand kids! Look out Hallmark! [Linked Image]
Got to "Make time to play"
Sun's out today and it will be 106 degrees. I say stay in and play with computer! Hubbie votes for "Drinks and Play!" Wonder who will win. [Linked Image]

Well [Linked Image] SilkPainter go play and
Let us know when your site is up and running.

I will email you Silkpainter.

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 156 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.