Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#131373 03/15/05 05:31 PM
cindyb Offline OP
OP Offline
We are having our WE-ARE-MOVING-TO-BELIZE-AND NEED-TO-GET-RID-OF-THIS-STUFF sale this weekend and next.

If you are near Olympia, Washington and need anything (no baby stuff), come see us, we probably have it...

#131374 03/15/05 10:52 PM
Cindyb, congrats! I'm climbing in the car now in southwestern Ontario. If I make it to Olympia WA by Friday, do I get to see the preview? (Not in the market for baby stuff thankthelord)

We diehard yard sailors have to stick together. Will you come back here for my sale? It'll be catered... watered too...

Good luck!

#131375 03/15/05 11:05 PM
cindyb Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks! Oh you KNOW I'll be back for yours!

It is all I can do to keep myself from going to ones going on here in Washington right now. My hubby will KILL me if I buy anything else! But I have PLENTY to sell!

I have a dear old friend in Sarnia. Are you close?

#131376 03/15/05 11:38 PM
Yes chickadee. Sarnia is just down the coast, perhaps an hour and a half at the very most (I'm thinking summer, heavy beach traffic too).

At Sarnia is quite a famous chip wagon I have heard of because last year I opened a chip wagon business with a friend of mine in this more northern area. I am a chef (haha, now a chip wagon chef) and he pulls me around in an attempt to make me famous! Our food is excellent actually.

Cindy, our sailing is an addiction, requiring a twelve step recovery programme. Step number one: DON'T STEP! Stay at home.

Good Lord, in the good weather I can work until 4 a.m., go home and something inside my head wakes me at six and says.... maaaakkke coffffffeeeee. Get up, go sailing! I can hardly crack my eyes open. I usually was too tired to remove my clothes the night before and I STINK of beer (Fridays I close the bar) but I gotta go.

And Antiques Roadshow is NO GOOD! It's like an alcoholic watching Cheers all day!

So, sorry kiddo but no, don't buy anymore stuff until you get there. Then you can start beachcombing and creating good stuff for.. for..

#131377 03/16/05 07:07 AM
Youuu whoo *peeking ovah virtual backyard fence*

Good morning to ya

Sure sounds like THE sale to be at for sure! Wishing you lots, and lots, and LOTS of shoppers laugh

PC, hmmm ... "chip wagon" .... hmmm fish 'n chips .... cow chips (naaa) ... traveling poker game in the back of a wagon ... (hey now that's a money maker!) ... ?

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
#131378 03/16/05 10:33 AM
Hey Wanna, good morning to you too. I'm almost in Ohio.... just stopped for a coffee and see a road sign up there..... ME-CO-TN-now.... pulling around your corner.

Hey, I'm honking to pick you up to go to Olympia girl (is that like Denny's Pompeii? I've been to Pompeii BTW DenS..)

HOP IN! Let's blow this pop stand (chip wagon). Let's leave this western (new) world Lenten depression behind! Wouldn't they just choose the worst time in the snowbound world to cut folks from their vices???

Sure hope, Wanna, that cow chips ain't what I'm thinkin... you can call me anythin' but never call me a cow Patti!

#131379 03/16/05 12:22 PM
I would index everything in a spreadsheet and post it on ebay. You'd make a killing.

#131380 03/16/05 12:23 PM
*giggle giggle* ... needed that.

Oh man, didn't see you out front waiting for me, must have been busy putting scarf's and hats on all those lil birdies this AM. I'll be glad when I don't need to do that anymore. Spring needs to get here ... soon!

Why yesum, do believe that cow chips are just what you're thinking. Not to be confused with a potato chip - I guess unless a cow ate a potato

laugh

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
#131381 03/16/05 01:28 PM
Richie, I saw a posting in Barbados yesterday I'm gonna slam you with. Where ya been sweetie? In that limo enroute to Costa Rica?

#131382 03/16/05 03:24 PM
cindyb Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Rich Guy!

Already there on ebay:

http://stores.ebay.com/Roseberry-Books-and-Treasures

If I may be so bold! Had the books already and haven't done too bad on the other goodies.

Ladies, point that "Sale Wagon" this direction. It's raining, but there ain't no snow and I haven't seen a cow patty since I left Texas!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.