Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#131623 - 06/27/05 05:33 PM Emory King's Lots, US$3000 or Less
Lan Sluder/Belize First Offline
Before I post this, I want to say I'm not associated with Emory King in any way (except that I know him slightly and admire him greatly).

Anyway, Emory is selling out his Tropical Park development at around mile 15 of the Western Highway, where he's lived for most of his life in Belize (he was shipwrecked in Belize in the mid-1950s and stayed on.)

You can buy a lot for US$3,000 (or as little as US$1,500 if you buy several). Put a little Mennonite house on it, and you've got a pretty nice place to live for around US$15K or so.

Emory's also putting his house - really nice! -- on the market for I think US$375,000 asking price.

Here's Emory's info -- more info on the free real estate listings section of my web site, www.belizefirst.com

--Lan Sluder

Some years ago I established a subdivision at Tropical Park, 15 miles west of Belize City. It is a place where I have lived for 45 years. The subdivision contained 802 residential lots, land set aside for commercial property, parks and playgrounds. There are now 330 residential lots still unsold, most of them on the best land in the area. Each lot is 60 feet wide and 130 feet long. The dirt road are in, the lots are surveyed and permits have been issued by the Government. Residential lots have been sold for US$7,500 ($15,000 Belize). At this time I want to sell out everything. I am soon 75 years ago. My wife will soon be 70 and has lung cancer.

In order to accelerate the sales of these lots I am offering them at the following prices.

One lot to ten lots $3,000 US ($6,000 Bz) each

Eleven lots to 100 lots $2,500 US ($5,000 Belize) each

101 lots to 330 lots $1,500 US ($3,000) each

If you want to buy the entire 330 lots at one time I will include the commercial property free. Terms are cash for each lot and the buyer must pay the legal and transfer fees. You may reach me at king@btl.net or call me at 501-610-1798 to arrange an inspection.

Emory King

(June 27, 2005)
Lan Sluder/Belize First

#131624 - 06/27/05 07:19 PM Re: Emory King's Lots, US$3000 or Less
Sir Isaac Newton Offline
Billy at Casa Cayo in San Pedro also represents this property for the other owner/developer. Probably the same pricing. If you're out there you might stop in and check with him. 226-2791 or 610-4112.....billy@casacayorealestate.net
Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net

#131625 - 06/28/05 10:18 AM Re: Emory King's Lots, US$3000 or Less
CasaCayo Offline
Thank you SIN - we do and I appreciate the plug.

#131626 - 06/28/05 01:23 PM Re: Emory King's Lots, US$3000 or Less
Sir Isaac Newton Offline
Emory is such a amazing individual. He is the Film Commissioner for Belize. He has been in the Mosquito Coast, Dogs of War, Carib and maybe a few others. Mesmerizing to talk to. If you ever get a chance, pick up one of his books. Full of knowledge of Belizean history.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,302 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.