Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#132260 03/11/06 09:12 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
HOT MAMA's Enter US Market

Belmopan - 09 March, 2006.
Belizean producers have met yet another milestone thanks to Mrs. Wilana Oldham and her food processing company HOT MAMA's.

HOT MAMA's is the newest Belizean agro processing company to have received the much coveted and demanding approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to export six products into the United States.

The certification implies and confirms that HOT MAMA's products are of premium, quality standards and that they are now allowed by the FDA to enter the US market for American consumption.

A combination of hard work and extreme care in quality management has gone into ensuring that HOT MAMA's products are prepared and processed to the highest standards of purity. Applications to the US FDA in Washington, D.C. were submitted in July of 2005 and by November, approval to ship: Sweet Pepper Sauce, Manganero Sauce, Habanero Pepper Jelly and her Hot Sauces in Mild X, Hot XX and Fiery XXX hot to the United States has been granted.

The Company has already secured a warehouse in Houston, Texas and having made their first shipment, is now negotiating with major distributors to find those that match HOT MAMA's needs.

Congratulations are in order to HOT MAMA's FOODS for their tremendous success, first of all, in meeting the rigid standards required by the United States FDA and now, in beginning to export. HOT MAMA's and indeed all of Belize can be very proud of this accomplishment.

The company is now planning a much needed expansion of their kitchen and factory operation. This has become necessary as they have already received numerous requests from other markets.

Hot Mama's is a registered brand name under which they market all their products.

HOT MAMA's Contact Information:

Mrs. Wilana Oldham
Pepperland Farm
Mile 58 Western Highway
Unitedville, Cayo District
Belize, Central America
Phone: 501-824-3475
Fax: 501-824-3649
Email: [email protected]

Where in the world do you find all this stuff Marty? Keep up the good work, always great to see Belizean entrepenaurs doing well.

I've already told you more than I know.
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Jesse of http://sanpedrodaily.com finds a lot too, this came from him.

That is always a great source of info, I guess I don't peruse often enough

I've already told you more than I know.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 236 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.