so i'm just sitting here reading the nytimes, and i see a pic of a pool. i'm like WOW that looks like victoria house. look a lil closer, it IS!!!

September 8, 2006
Breaking Ground
The Villas at Victoria House
By NICK KAYE

The Villas at Victoria House

WHAT Residences at an island resort.

WHERE Ambergris Caye, Belize.

AMENITIES Swimming pools and a restaurant, among others.

PRICES Residences with one and two bedrooms range from $450,000 to $575,000.

STATUS The first offering of residences is scheduled to be completed around the middle of this month.

DEVELOPERS San Pedro House and Jaguar Holdings.

CONTACT (011-501) 226-2622 or www.villasatvictoriahouse.com.

DETAILS In the western Caribbean at the southern end of the 25-mile-long Ambergris Caye — the largest of Belize’s islands — this development is part of the 35-room Victoria House resort. Initially, there will be seven villas, 1,700 to 2,200 square feet with one or two bedrooms, with 10 more residences planned for 2008. The villas will be full-ownership, allowing owners as much time as they like at their properties; there will be a revenue-sharing rental program that owners must participate in when they are away. Some of the villas will have thatched roofs, and they will all face a 70-foot-long infinity pool, with the beach nearby. The villas will all have porches, private terraces and outdoor showers. Owners will be granted access to the resort’s restaurant and three other pools.

http://travel2.nytimes.com/2006/09/08/realestate/08break2.html