Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I have a 3 bedroom lagoonfront home just south of the airport in San Pedro. It is available to rent. For pics, prices and availability... email me

I
I
I'm interested.. please send me further information on rent, pics and availability. Will be arriving in Belize Oct. 30th

OP Offline
I have just purchased the house, and it is currently unfurnished. I was planning a trip down to renovate, and furnish... maybe build a deck... then a dock... I am totally flexable with the rent. I would be willing to trade your skills for rent. Would you want it furnished? Email me with the details of your trip, and I am willing to listen to offers.

C
C
My husband and I are pretty handy - how serious are the renovations you are considering? How far south of the airstrip? We already live here and are searching for a new home (a rental) we have most of our own stuff including appliances - depending on location, rent and types of reno's we might be very interested.

C
C
Hey IslandHouse - please check your private messages we have sent you two...

K
K
hi there, i'm interested too, please send me the info!
thanks

OP Offline
OK, the place looks great and is renovated and lightly furnished, if you want pictures or details, please e-mail me at [email protected]

OP Offline
House is rented by the week now. Furnished, and ready to go. Email questions to [email protected]

R
R
Hi,
Is this property still available? Coming in tomorrow Jan 14, 2007 would like to see it.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.