Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
To all interested in owning porperty in Ambergris Caye, this would be the opportunity you were waiting for.

For sale are two lots #192 & 201, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro's western beach front known as Ambergris Bay, overlooking the beautiful blackadore caye (partially owned by actor Leonardo D'Caprrio). Lot #201 measures 1890 sq. ft. (roughly 140' of beachfrontage) and adjacent/behind to it is lot #192 measuring 2100 sq. ft.
This lots are on the road side a block away from proposed school, church and community center and park.

Owners are asking for $100,000. US for both and is negotiable, so interested persons can contact me at the following mobile numbers #625-1833 or #664-6344 ask for Luis Dominguez or email - [email protected]
NOTE: This properties are not listed elsewhere, so lets get you a deal.

wow-what a bargain =more epensive than some property overlooking rge reef

S
S
$100,000US, great deal, especially when these were given from the Gov't of Belize.

How much to fill?

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks guys,
I honestly don't think you can get deals like this any time you look up beach front on Ambergris Caye.

These properties combined requires 1/3 of its area filled, the developer will need to build a pier/dock which will supply for the same fill.

Sir Isaac I believe that everyone knows that all government properties are been given to belizeans and non-belizeans, once proper dues are paid. That gives them the right to dispose of it at their own will, so if the owners of the property want to sell, lets help them out and move on, can we?

I am willing to tour the property and/or discuss any further details on such properties with interested and qualified investors only. Thanks

LD

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.