Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13273 10/18/00 06:29 PM
M
mmay Offline OP
OP Offline
M
We're trying to salvage our honeymoon plans and still get to see Belize (Nov 5th -10). I hear anything but Ambergris is good to go, but i need advice on a nice resort. We want to dive but we would also like a relaxing place that isn't too rustic. We were booked at Banyan Bay if that helps.

If you were going to Ambergris Caye and staying at Banyan Bay, probably the best option for you is one of the nicer places in Placencia.

My top suggestion would be Inn at Robert's Grove, which we rate the top mainland seaside resort. This small upscale resort has a lovely seaside location, attractive rooms with A/C, excellent restaurant, roof-top jacuzzis, tennis courts, swimming pool by the sea, good dive boats, and charming hosts. Try to get one of the junior suites -- worth the extra money.

Other choices there would include Rum Point Inn and Kitty's, and also Luba Hati. However, if you're a Banyan Bay condotel type of person probably Kitty's and Rum Point wouldn't appeal as much to you, and I don't think Luba Hati will re-opened for the season at that time.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First Magazine and Fodor's http://www.turq.com/belizefirst/

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
D
D
Just got back from Singing Sands in Placencia
It was a very nice place--thy contacting them

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 156 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.