Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
CJ, forget this clown. Karma is the spice of life.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
I have deletd my post chris .And he or someone else deleted his ,and that was smart.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
S
There are pit falls to purchasing, such as listed above. If you wish to pass on your own and not just try to belittle someone else please do so. You have no personal knowledge as to what has transpired. I tried to keep as generic as possible but let people know that there are pitfalls and that the shares were for sale.

Karma IS the spice of life and you should tell that to your own government unless you are saying that the people of Belize deserve to have the contry run under by people trying to line their own pockets. I would also suggest you learn the true meaning of karma before throwing it out there.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
YOUR on chris ,YOUR ON YOUR OWN I am done ,with this Crazyness....but trust me I can say to all Chris knows what good karma is .

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
S
I've sat back and watched this play out with one thing bothering me:

"Perfect I am looking to sell my ownership in a local resort. The resort has just changed hands and is being reopened in December.
www.playablancabelize.com

Perfect starter kit for ya. PM and I will send details."

Now I have no way of confirming/denying all the other stuff you posted but nowhere did you mention to alagraha50 that your ownership was in dispute until Peter called it. To me that's just not cool, sounds like you were trying to pawn off your problems on someone else and THAT is not good for one's karma.

S
S
Please Simon,
You really think anyone wants to buy part of this resort. I have been more than open about the problems with the shareholder communication or lack of it, And would not wish a "nightmare" as this on anyone. Ownership is not a question, I own the shares.
Communication is a problem just as my tag line states on my profile.
But In an effort to coverup the problems as the board does so well, I asked for a PM on details, where you would have been told the issues at hand and communication is a problem.

S
S
Well you know what you all right! I should just tuck my tail an go. So ill delete the whole response section and let the next sucker come on in and take part. The few people on this board that can be honest and up front about the Island life, ownership and the truth of it all can be counted on two hands.

Somehave taken heed to the idea that not all it perfect but maybe I can make a difference and if i do the next person will too and so on.

We have all been taken but at what point do you say enough is enough. Change is started with one, not everyone likes change.

With that said The shares are owned by me and in keeping with the history will still without benefit. In the US this called enron, worldcom, metsouth ect......

And a final word on Karma, Karma is not about retribution, vengeance, punishment or reward. Karma simply deals with what is. The effects of all deeds actively create past, present and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to others.

Pick up your stones and start throwing.

I thought Karma was Kzk's dog?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

"...wow, if 10 people would make a request that would be Karmin's dog food for 3 months!"

Jesse . . .you really need to find that sense of humor we've all been talking about the past few days.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.