Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Please don't be afraid to get help for you or your daughter from your church, support groups or counselors. This is too great a burden for anyone to try and bear alone. All of us here are praying for you, but you will get more from someone who has been there and that you can talk to face to face.
THEN get on a plane and get down to Belize.

Mamaliz has said it so well. I fully agree with her advise for you. Wishing you well.

Dare To Deviate
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
me too. remember, something good always comes from something. its karma or destiny or something. god has his reasons, however baffling they may seem to us. please keep us posted. be well and rest.

marrieta, marcie told us you'd been in the hospital..are you better??how did things go with her and supplies?? i think about you often and your pain. May the archangel Michael give you all strenght, courage, understanding and enlightenment...angel blessings C

M
OP Offline
M
It seems things just don't work at all! My house, which supposedly was in fairly good condition, is not livable! I've moved out of my apartment and am staying with my mother through Christmas then was moving into my home in San Pedro next week!

I know housing is in short supply right now, but does anyone know of a place I can rent when I come down? I've sent emails to several hotels hoping for a vacancy New Year's weekend, and then to stay on until I get a house or apartment.

Boy, when it rains it pours!

Suggestions gratefully accepted!

Marietta

F
F
your house on AC??if so, did we look at the wrong house when we were there??the one we looked at was in pretty good shape, atleast from the outside.

M
OP Offline
M
Uh huh... from the outside it was OK. The inside, after sitting closed up for several months, is a mess. The sheet rock is water logged, fallen off and there's mold, mildew and fungus all over. There are no utilities, no water service. The hot water heater has been stolen.. etc.

The city council's decision to use the lake as a garbage dump didn't help since the house is about 10 feet from the lake!

I'm still coming down. Mary at Caye Management has a one bedroom that will do until I can find a home.

marrieta, could u send Rick and i your email address to [email protected] believe we lost it!! thanks

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.