Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
This will just be a grand Thanksgiving, I can't wait! Ok Chloe I got the toothpicks covered. Now does Jane want the entire family (close to 20) or just my immediate family? Which would be myself, husband, two teenage daughters, who if you need to know anything you can ask them because they know everything and two siamese cats. And Denny Shane the dogs are a great idea. If there is any possiblity of left overs your puppies could take care of that for Jane. I just know when Jane reads this she is going to be so excited for all of us to show up. And I think the day before would be the best way to go.

D
D
Jane............?? JaneinPa.....???????
are you there, Jane?

No, she can't be at the library... She's probably busy fixing up the guest room for 74 people, 9 dogs, 4 cats and a couple horses.
At least she's getting help with the important stuff - toothpicks, ice, olives and cane juice.
Oh, and I'll bring a can of mixed nuts.

[This message has been edited by MamaLiz (edited 11-21-2000).]

J
J
Wow, this is shaping up to be quite a party! Can I come too? I'll bring the umbrellas for the drinks.

D
D
Jenn, sure! You just come right along with us and don't pay any attention to that mean old moose mon. in the chat room.
Drink umbrellas sound great.

LOL....I'll be thinking of you all while I dine on delectable lobster, smothered in clarified butter and lime juice [Linked Image]

L
L
Enough Sandshaker! That is what we were supposed to be doing Thursday down there, but we obviously aren't there (not until May). Going out to a very nice restaurant instead with the folks and brothers/sisters. No mess to clean up and lots of relaxation.

Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrims!

D
D
Hey Sandshaker, gather that lobster, butter and lime and get yourself up to Janes....... we're all waiting!!! [Linked Image]

SS, go out and bag those lobsters, I think the count is up to 70 now. Better bring 80.
Hope this is not too much trouble girl. Don't bother with the butter and lime, we can get that on the road.

Dare To Deviate
White Castle Hamburgers. Pass the pepto dismal.

Gone fishing!!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 356 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.