Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#133264 12/11/00 03:01 PM
Jesse,

Oh Christ! How can I explain this to SWMBO? Good grief, they would only be a hundred yards away, and she's going think that I'm not being particularly "alert". (This mid-day lack of cognizance couldn't possibly have anything to do with the platter of B&G and three Belikins at 9 a.m. while she's diving?) Hmmmmmmmm. As usual I'll make up something good.

I really appreciate that info. We have been at CBV for three years and stayed at Coconuts before that, and have NEVER seen a single damn dolphin. Couple of aliens, but no dolphins.

#133265 12/11/00 03:46 PM
S
S
Next time go to Coconuts Beach Bar and ask Margie and Ada to point them out... and fix you their special dolphin-watcher drink. You'll see dolphins everywhere!

#133266 12/11/00 04:42 PM
Jesse,
I've ben sitting here using protractors, compasses, rulers, GPS locators, a dive computer and all manner of geometric devices. It would seem to me that seeing the dolphins at the end of Will's dock from one of those (god-awful uncomfortable) stools at Coconuts might require the ability to see through the barge and tug. Now....if one were to creep up those stairs at the end of the bar, get on the roof then everything would change. Including the ability to get down without serious injury.

Not detecting any note of humor, or irony, in your original note regarding Caribbean Villas dock, I have already told SWMBO. I must warn you she gets downright evil when trifled with. I may have to get some inflatable pool toys or cardboard cut-outs if WE have misled her about those dolphins.

BTW, do you know if Charlene has her e-mail back up yet?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.