Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#133319 12/08/00 02:11 PM
OP Offline
Now isn't this just special? There I am snooping around the AC Board (as often as my hectic schedule of pillaging and plundering widows and orphans might permit), carefully measuring every comment, busting my ample butt to help out the increasing numbers of abecedarian travelers to AC, hoping to give direction to the "lost lambs of jornada", and you guys have got a new clubhouse!

Thornton's even here! I'm over there doin' the "Yes sir" this, and "No sir" that horseshit.

"Aliens? Oh no sir, no ALIENS on AC! WHERE did you hear THAT?"

"Excuse me? Blue drink? No sir, never heard of a blue drink. You should really try the warm coconut milk, sir. Yummy!"

That board over there is drier than popcorn fart, and y'all are over here for the past three weeks just a gigglin' it up, telling smarmy jokes, and GOOD GRIEF!! sharing recipes!.

I was going to try to visit each of you for the holidays with a REAL nice present, but now I've decided to pack up the reindeer and the fat man suit and head for San Pedro. So there!

In the mean time, it's Friday afternoon, I own the place, can do as I damn well please... so Bombs Away! You all know what that means.

SWMBO where in the hell is the curacao!

Hugs and kisses.

CC

#133320 12/08/00 02:23 PM
CHOOCHOO....shit you found us! Now we have to find another new club house. Man you have to look for that chatroom Sandshaker got up and running. I get a chance to be even more obnoxious there if you can believe that is possible. Oh by the way the Zekester and Chloe are an item over there!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
#133321 12/08/00 03:48 PM
SSHHHH Zekester, you will make Choochoo jealous.

Dare To Deviate
#133322 12/08/00 04:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
yea!! i'm smiling again!! choochoo, i wanted to email you of this board, but, like a dope, i erased your photos you sent me by accident. welcome to our own special site, for those of us who just cant use manners! and - drat - i was really counting on that hand delivered xmas gift. was it gold? diamonds? chocolates? airline tix to SP?tanqueray? (note: frank says now that tanqueray is pedestrian, only bombay saphire for him!) nice to see ya here. xxoo

#133323 12/08/00 05:10 PM
OP Offline
Dear jane,
Yah, sure you guys were going to tell me. I'm used to it..when I was 5 my parents got me a dog that I had wanted very badly, and they named it "Sit". I can handle frustration. Y'all are just gonna have to wait to see what special things SWMBO I bought for you in Manhattan last week. HAH!

Frank is correct with the Tanqueray..Bombay Blue Sapphire is greatly preferred, but certainly NOT for the additional alcohol content that it has. (Didn't know that did ya?) Switched the vodka from Chopin to Three Olives too.

BTW, the hurricane interrupted "Chemistry" classes will resume mid-day Christmas Eve, southeast corner of BC's classroom in beautiful San Pedro Town. All levels of class standing are welcome. Learn first hand how to become, as the legal authorities put it, an "attractive nuisance".

#133324 12/08/00 05:20 PM
S
S
In Belize an "attractive nuisance" is known as a "Deportee".

#133325 12/08/00 05:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
(smile at jesse) ahh...like the old days!! cc - frank bought some very pricey potato vodka (is it all from potoates?) from poland for thanksgiving. they did shots with a side of caviar (see what you missed). i will have to ask him what he thought of it. do you know it? he's not much on vodka, tho. G&T's all the way. there - chemestry question #1, is all vodka from potatoes?

#133326 12/08/00 05:52 PM
S
S
Well, vodka is SUPPOSED to be from potatoes but here in Belize they make it from sugar cane! Called "Lerska". Beware!

#133327 12/08/00 05:54 PM
S
S
Hey Jane, if you like Tanqueray you now need to try "Tanqueray Ten". The bottle is still green but is more square and taller with a silver label running verticle. It us absolutely yummy. A little more expensive but well worth it!

#133328 12/08/00 06:07 PM
Welcome CHOO CHOO. We've been waiting an eternity for you...... Are you slow???? to much blue stuff???/ Just glad you're here to liven things up!!! Give my regards to SWMBO.

Nobody out there likes Stoli???? My poison of choice..... Frozen with exactly three olives. No more. No less. Numbs my lips AND my brain. Nectar of the Gods!!!! [Linked Image]

Zeke I'm jealous..... You and Mom? After all those demands for your muscles and he man exhibitionism???? Is she the only one that gets to see your icon now??? *Big Lip and pouting*
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 12-08-2000).]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 340 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.