Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#133582 01/04/01 08:55 PM
OP Offline
AHHHHHHH.......HOME SWEET HOME!

Well....back in Paradise! Ain't it Grand!

Had a great holiday and a much needed rest.
Now ready to get to work!

Bill.....great news about your place! I'm relieved. Look forward to seeing you again and having one of our long discussions over lunch at Cannibals.
Orion should be here then and maybe we can talk her into giving us a welcome home special....LOL

Vicki......it was great seeing you.....just sorry I didn't get around to it sooner. Wish I had more time to spend with you. Will have to make up for it when you get here.

Cheri....I thought about you when I watched the weather channel....LOL Poor girl....you need to get down here soon and thaw out.
How was your holiday? Over your cold yet?

Well....let me see if I can get some unpacking done.....grrrr. [Linked Image]

I had 2 big boxes of stuff to bring back....but seems there is an embargo on boxes at American Airlines till the 6th....I missed it by 2 days!

Hauled the damn things all the way to New Orleans and had to send them back with my brother.

Guess I'll ship them here by freight in a week or two. Very inconvenient!....all my Christmas presents were in them....LOL

Oh well....such is life! [Linked Image]

#133583 01/04/01 09:06 PM
F
F
You "sound" WONDERFUL....weather has Sucked here...very Depressing...i knew u would miss the island!!!Welcome home...will send a personal email...have questions for U...... C&R

#133584 01/04/01 10:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
welcome back tammy!! there just isnt anything like sleeping in your own bed on your own pillow, is there? surrounded by your familliar sounds and smells. did ya snuggle the kitties??

a personal note: tammy, i wish i had known you better when i visited there i august. i too would have liked to have deep discussions over lunc at canibals, or taken a snorkel with you. glad you and your family had a nice holiday. jane

#133585 01/05/01 11:01 AM
WELCOME HOME SIS!!!!!

I know your are so happy to be in your own surroundings, basking in the sunshine and and getting a fresh start for the new year. We missed you, of course. How was your son? Is your 16 year old as challanging as mine? LOL I got the quote from the insurance agent yesterday to add him on our policy. I about fainted dead away....... I feel like I got a pay cut or demotion.... [Linked Image]
Know you enjoyed seeing him. Glad you're back. Debbie

#133586 01/05/01 05:55 PM
J
J
Welcome back SS! Glad you had a nice trip. Enjoy that sunshine for us, brrrrr is it cold. It just seems wrong to get excited because the high is going to be freezing one day [Linked Image] I'll be down there next month, I guess I can make it that long [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Jenn (edited 01-05-2001).]

#133587 01/05/01 05:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
jenn - we got 10 inches last friday, and it has been snowing here for the last 4 hours. AND I"M NOT GOING TO SAN PEDRO IN A MONTH. drat!

#133588 01/07/01 12:05 AM
Hi Little Miss Sifting Sands: Glad ya back to San Pedro. I hope the Alberta clippers in Pepsicola, Florida weren't too bad. Still hung up here in St Louis. Hope to plague you in late January, early February. Take care: Bill

Gone fishing!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.