Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
Marty-
Could you give me the web address again for the naval whatever that gives you the water temp. You posted it once, but now I can't find it. Thanks

F
F
you can pretty much count on it being 78-82 year round....has been every time i've gone

this meesage created by 100% recycled electrons
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Fred. I had seen that mentioned several places. One person in our group wanted the website for other dive locations. Marty gave it to me once, but I can't find it now. It was like the Naval Observatory or something like that. They give current water temps all over the world.

F
F
i believe you are refering to th national oceanic and atmospheric administration(noaa). thier url is www.noaa.gov/. it is a huge site that has enormous amounts of info. it might take you a while to find the right page but it is there, i've found the page you are talking about but like a dummie forgot to bookmark it.

this meesage created by 100% recycled electrons
doesn't ring a bell to me. memory loss getting worse i guess...

i checked the www.noaa link and really nothing there for international info the closest i got was carribean coral reef info- maybe someone will show us that perfect satelite immage!!!

YA CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON A GOOD TIME
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks for trying, guys. Maybe it wasn't you, Marty. Someone told me about it. Sounded interesting. 3 more days and we'll be there!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.